Elgin City vs Dumbarton

Outcome?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/04/23 at 14:00

A must win for Elgin  and even then it may not be enough to avoid finishing bottom with a last game away to Bonnyrigg.

We can only hope Elgin win this Sat and Albion lose which would make us safe. Should be a big crowd and with the Moray Music festival in the park all weekend parking will be difficult so get there early

30 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Good luck to anyone trying to park remotely close to Borough Briggs, music festival with upwards of 7k of people attending happening probably about a quarter of a mile away 

The festival has a lot of event parking, but I guess not everyone would use that.

I've seen the council and the leisure centre parking, Tesco's too.  Anywhere else?

3 hours ago, sonsanorak said:

The festival has a lot of event parking, but I guess not everyone would use that.

I've seen the council and the leisure centre parking, Tesco's too.  Anywhere else?

Depends how far you wanted to walk. Forecast isn’t great, there are side streets across from the train station that there could be spaces in, maybe a 15 min walk from there. Might just be a case of finding a space somewhere and taking your chances 

Hopefully McKee in particular and Lynch can feature at some point just to get some minutes in. No injuries and no daft red cards which could lead to multiple game bans would be the aim from this one. 

If we can avoid giving away a penalty like the last time we played as well that might help