πŸ”΅πŸ”΄ The Caley v Ayr βšͺ⚫

3 minutes ago, marie osmond said:

Serious though. U support where u come from. Ayr have a good hard-core support. I’ve got far more time for a South Ayrshire Ayr supporter than the bigots. Same in Killie and elsewhere.Β 
f**k all to do with me on ur forum but I’m genuinely surprised u didn’t have a bus tonight. No doubt u would have due-hards on trains etc it just genuinely surprised me.Β 

Carry On Mood GIF

40 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

In the hullabaloo, I’ve went and offered the wife an β€œearly night”. She’s already pissed off with me because I got β€œoverly excited” when we went 2-1 up. There’s a stauner going a begging and I’m really not fussy.Β 

Bangala pics

24 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

I'm a political anorak Shizzle.....so I'm beyond tired watching the english election results and trying to stay 'alert' for tonight.

Have to say tho..'tonight' did not dissappoint...maybe things didnt happen for my team...but what a fucking advert for the Championship.

I hear you, it’s been a fun day watching the Tory’s getting a doing.Β 

Fair play to Ayr, they deserved to win.

We didn’t turn up at all in the first half. Completely dreadful 45 mins from our point of view. Would like to see Mullins goal again to see if it was offside.

Second half was better, the changes that needed to be made helped us actually start to create some chances but we barely troubled Ayr at all really. Yes, there were a few chances but never really had them on the ropes. That big number 5 (McGinty is it?) won everything that came into the box. Him and Musonda strolled it for most of the game.

We’ve ended up finishing 6th in the pretty poor standard league. Dodds needs to be gone after the Cup final. We will never be promoted with him in charge.

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

Fair play to Ayr, they deserved to win.

We didn’t turn up at all in the first half. Completely dreadful 45 mins from our point of view. Would like to see Mullins goal again to see if it was offside.

Second half was better, the changes that needed to be made helped us actually start to create some chances but we barely troubled Ayr at all really. Yes, there were a few chances but never really had them on the ropes. That big number 5 (McGinty is it?) won everything that came into the box. Him and Musonda strolled it for most of the game.

We’ve ended up finishing 6th in the pretty poor standard league. Dodds needs to be gone after the Cup final. We will never be promoted with him in charge.

I saw a replay of the goal on Twitter and it looks just offside. Mullin times his run to perfection and it’s a great ball from Maguire. 9/10 either the pass would be too late or the run too early but not in this case.Β 

6 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Is this the 'dream' combo for the match going Inverness fan?Β  Far as you can in a cup but bad enough in the league the manager might be away?Β 

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Is this the 'dream' combo for the match going Inverness fan?Β  Far as you can in a cup but bad enough in the league the manager might be away?Β 

I wouldn’t call it a dream comboΒ πŸ˜‚Β but you might not be that wrong. I wanted Dodds to be a success but from about December 2021 I’ve felt he isn’t the man to get us promoted and it’s worked out like that.

The cup run has been absolutely fantastic and a Scottish Cup final as a championship side is amazing but, for me anyway, it’s just a massive bonus. He should be judged on the league form and he has failed.

10 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I would rather the season be done tonight rather than stretch it out for another month just to take a beating off Celtic.

7 minutes ago, Jaffa said:

I would rather the season be done tonight rather than stretch it out for another month just to take a beating off Celtic.

You’d rather not be in a Scottish Cup final and 90 mins away from group stage European football next season?

I don’t for a second believe we are going to come even close to beating Celtic but I’d much rather be in the position we are for the 0.01% chance we somehow manage to pull off something incredible over our season being done and dusted right now.

29 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I saw a replay of the goal on Twitter and it looks just offside. Mullin times his run to perfection and it’s a great ball from Maguire. 9/10 either the pass would be too late or the run too early but not in this case.Β 

If you have a link to this that would be lovely, well maybe not it might annoy me even more.

Just now, PB1994 said:

You’d rather not be in a Scottish Cup final and 90 mins away from group stage European football next season?

I don’t for a second believe we are going to come even close to beating Celtic but I’d much rather be in the position we are for the 0.01% chance we somehow manage to pull off something incredible over our season being done and dusted right now.

Β if we win it would be fucking brilliant butΒ I just feel f**k all towards it.Β 

7 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

If you have a link to this that would be lovely, well maybe not it might annoy me even more.

Β 

I tried to pause it as Magure makes contact and for me it’s onside.Β 

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Β 

I tried to pause it as Magure makes contact and for me it’s onside.Β 

I made literally exactly that noise.

For what it's worth if he was offside it was marginal. An utterly exquisite ball and the finish it required.