🔵🔴 The Caley v Ayr ⚪⚫

1 minute ago, Ayr23 said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned…

CURRIED GOAT PENIS FOR ALL!

I'm taking full credit for the chippy chat in the thread, which everyone knows is ultimately what inspired the team to victory.

5 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Just like to say thanks to the SPFL for making tonight inaccessible for myself and loads of others.

Friday night games also draw people in. My dad has watched all of Ayr's this season having not been to Somerset since the 70s. My bro was there tonight and loved it, and will be at the playoffs in two weeks, having not been to a game in 28 years. Even a 3pm kickoff on Saturday locks out the vast majority of the home support if it happens to be in Inverness.

The big thing about tonight is that there should be a huge push to get Championship games properly televised. It's an incredible league.

2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I'm taking full credit for the chippy chat in the thread, which everyone knows is ultimately what inspired the team to victory.

Hud on, I beg you're fucking pardon?!

5 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Best of luck to the thing that brings us life and fills our lungs.

Up the Ayr.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

She’s already pissed off with me because I got “overly excited” when we went 2-1 up.

Trying to outdo everyone else in terms of the different colours of stains on the pants tonight?

11 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Friday night games also draw people in. My dad has watched all of Ayr's this season having not been to Somerset since the 70s. My bro was there tonight and loved it, and will be at the playoffs in two weeks, having not been to a game in 28 years. Even a 3pm kickoff on Saturday locks out the vast majority of the home support if it happens to be in Inverness.

The big thing about tonight is that there should be a huge push to get Championship games properly televised. It's an incredible league.

I love the Friday night games any other time of the season and at any other location. But sending us to Inverness on the last day of the season is shite. Only fixture bar Cove away that I couldn’t have made tonight.

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

You are waaaaaaay too sober tonight. I want the old TONTROOPER back. Marie is doing her best but pished TONTROOPER cannot be beaten.

I'm a political anorak Shizzle.....so I'm beyond tired watching the english election results and trying to stay 'alert' for tonight.

Have to say tho..'tonight' did not dissappoint...maybe things didnt happen for my team...but what a fucking advert for the Championship.

9 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

I love the Friday night games any other time of the season and at any other location. But sending us to Inverness on the last day of the season is shite. Only fixture bar Cove away that I couldn’t have made tonight.

That's fair enough but e.g. my bro lives in Inverness, doesn't drive, and works weekends. So this was an absolute unicorn of a game for him. Admittedly it wasn't done for the sake of football but in a relatively sparsely-populated country something is always going to give when it comes to people travelling for games.

3 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

All joking aside, it’s at this moment, no matter our differences of opinion, over the course of the season, over the course of a lifetime, that we stand together with hope of an Ayr United victory….

C’mon Ayr!!!!!

Happy days 😃

3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

That's fair enough but e.g. my bro lives in Inverness, doesn't drive, and works weekends. So this was an absolute unicorn of a game for him. Admittedly it wasn't done for the sake of football but in a relatively sparsely-populated country something is always going to give when it comes to people travelling for games.

" A sparsely populated country affecting the ability of fans to travel."

Well if you say so boss.

Serious though. U support where u come from. Ayr have a good hard-core support. I’ve got far more time for a South Ayrshire Ayr supporter than the bigots. Same in Killie and elsewhere. 
f**k all to do with me on ur forum but I’m genuinely surprised u didn’t have a bus tonight. No doubt u would have due-hards on trains etc it just genuinely surprised me. 

4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Aye there’s always going to be folk advocating for both sides. Admittedly I could’ve took today off if I wanted but didn’t think it was worth losing the day elsewhere. If it was a title decider I would’ve but I’ll be at every play off game whether it’s on fucking Mars or in my back garden anyway.

Happy for your brother these are the games that always stick with you.