John Beaton X1 v Aberdeen

Cantwell booking was printing money today. 

Raskin looks like he would suit a monks hairstyle and Beaton has put in a decent shift for us so far, need him to step it up in the second half though as we've been sloppy at the back. 

Not a great half of football from us but understand the set up. It's only really worked due to some great goalkeeping from Roos.

Duk should have scored both of his chances.

Rangers look decent when they go direct, so of course they spend the game passing sideways. #bealeball

It's been a decent half for us, I think. Good shape out of possession and enough of a threat on the counter-attack to actually get us up the pitch. Roos has continued his excellent form when called upon too. Duk definitely should have buried at least one of his chances, though. Miovski's intelligence and running has been pivotal to the good things we have done in possession. 

Just now, DrewDon said:

It's been a decent half for us, I think. Good shape out of possession and enough of a threat on the counter-attack to actually get us up the pitch. Roos has continued his excellent form when called upon too. Duk definitely should have buried at least one of his chances, though. Miovski's intelligence and running has been pivotal to the good things we have done in possession. 

Yeah was definitely decent, I'm meaning we've surrendered a lot of the ball and quick to lose it too.

Just now, DukDukGoose said:

Yeah was definitely decent, I'm meaning we've surrendered a lot of the ball and quick to lose it too.

Yeah, I get that. It's been a bit 'McInnes' at times, but that is probably a sensible way to play against this Rangers team. I suppose when you play with bodies behind the ball and do recover possession, your options are going to naturally be more limited than they might be otherwise. 

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Yeah, I get that. It's been a bit 'McInnes' at times, but that is probably a sensible way to play against this Rangers team. I suppose when you play with bodies behind the ball and do recover possession, your options are going to naturally be more limited than they might be otherwise. 

One thing I'll say is that the defence are defending like their lives depend on a clean sheet.

Chalk and cheese from the defending of the past 2-3 years.