1 minute ago, Ginaro said:

Anything around the edge of the box beyond the last defender is going to meet that bullet point for consideration of DOGSO - the ball bounces on the line. I mean how close do you have to be one on one with the goalkeeper for it to be considered a goal scoring opportunity?

Ok, probably 5 yards then - have a look at the grass cut lines on the pitch which are 6 yards...

From the replays, the defender is barely catching the attacker beforehand and he's going to have further to run than the attacker who despite being fouled still gets to the ball first.

Eh? The other defender is 5 yards behind, how can they be "arguably as close"? And it's the "likelihood of keeping or gaining control of the ball" - the attacker is going to run onto the ball on the line so I'd say it's very likely they are going to gain control of the ball.

I’m not even going to entertain this delusional stuff with a counter argument. Pointless arguing with someone who’s so blinkered. 

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Come on tae’ fcuk Celtic. Cannae’ trust these ‘old firm’ kunts to do anything.

Ah, thank fcuk. Roll on next week and the Jambos at our midden. Game back on.

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Kyogo down with a sore shoulder ref stops the game. But of course there’s a conspiracy against Celtic. 

There's been some stiff competition in this thread for most tedious post but well done you.

3 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Only took playing a team with a fraction of the budget and a helping hand from the ref. Top stuff.

Hearts loving pish. And you a Hibee.

*shudder*

3 minutes ago, Ginaro said:
13 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Eh? The other defender is 5 yards behind, how can they be "arguably as close"? And it's the "likelihood of keeping or gaining control of the ball" - the attacker is going to run onto the ball on the line so I'd say it's very likely they are going to gain control of the ball.

Maeda is favourite the get the ball but imo he is not favourite to control the ball and be in a position to get a shot away with being challenged by another defender.

If Walsh gave the red card and that was his view then sure I can see it though I would disagree. The nature of controlling a ball almost requires the attacker to slow down, and you see this hundreds of times in games, that a defender can easily get back goal side from behind the play.  Walsh's original decision was not an obvious error and Collum should have stayed out of it.