11 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Celtic goalkeeper Joe Hart tells BBC Scotland: "The fans are amazing, they go everywhere with us. It's even sweeter to come to a stadium where they've tried to have as a few in as possible."

Is their any part of them that doesn't think they are being hard done by at every opportunity?

Vhic- **** 

1 minute ago, Antiochas III said:

Quick question.  Why you posting a video from over 2 years ago?  

Quick answer, I’ve no idea, pissed in Ibiza and the vid wouldn’t even play in my area, no idea what it is tbh. Just thought it had something to do with Walker being a hypocrite. 

16 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Celtic did not beat hearts today the SFA beat hearts. 45 mins in Celtic were shite & the SFA shat it as they never wanted the title won at Ibrox. 

Really? Populist shite.

1 hour ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Yeah I've noticed a lot of you can't face Celtic getting the correct decision for once, then having it pointed out to you.

I dont think it's a coincidence  that all the posters that say it wasnt a red are all fans of clubs other than Celtic and only Celtic fans are saying it's a red card . Funny that.

4 minutes ago, well_said said:

I dont think it's a coincidence  that all the posters that say it wasnt a red are all fans of clubs other than Celtic and only Celtic fans are saying it's a red card . Funny that.

At least 2 of us on here didn’t though. Funny that.

Edited by Henrik's tongue

7 minutes ago, well_said said:

There were other fans who thought it was a red and there were Celtic fans that didnt think it was a red. Stop making stuff up.

Edited by gannonball

52 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Celtic did not beat hearts today the SFA beat hearts. 45 mins in Celtic were shite & the SFA shat it as they never wanted the title won at Ibrox. 

49 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Vhic- **** 

3 minutes apart ffs :lol: