Buddies v Jambos 13/05/23

8 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

We HAVE to cut out the stupid mistakes, I’d go with big Jo, Dec and Marcus at the back, can’t be any worse than what we’ve seen in the last few weeks. 

2-0 Mendes and Kidd

COYS

Robbo won’t play play 3 right footed players in the back 3. I’d go for Dunne, Gogic and Fraser - I think we’ll need the pace Gogic has up against Hearts front line.

Big test of Naismith this. Huge improvement shown from us over the last 2 games, now he has to show he's not a shitebag away from home like Neilson. I don't think he will be though.

I'm going for 2-1 Hearts.

8 minutes ago, SS77 said:

Robbo won’t play play 3 right footed players in the back 3. I’d go for Dunne, Gogic and Fraser - I think we’ll need the pace Gogic has up against Hearts front line.

I'd play Taylor ahead of Dunne. Defensively he has been so far off it for weeks.

Thought we could get a 1-1 at Easter Road, and before that, thought we could beat Killie 2-0. So much for thought. Will rack up and see what transpires. Safe in the knowledge that with Watt out, Ayunga out, other strikers out on loan, and Baccus carrying an injury, with Gallagher not 100%, and goodness knows what else - we cannot finish worse than sixth.

Given our current situation, never been so happy to be well away from the dirty end of the table. I therefore predict it will be 0-0, 1-1, 1-0, 0-1, 2-1, or 1-2.

Bookmark it. 😀

11 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Big test of Naismith this. Huge improvement shown from us over the last 2 games, now he has to show he's not a shitebag away from home like Neilson. I don't think he will be though.

I'm going for 2-1 Hearts.

For about the last thirty years, every time we've changed coach I've hoped we'll become good away from home.

I've not learned my lesson yet.

4-0 Hearts.

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

For about the last thirty years, every time we've changed coach I've hoped we'll become good away from home.

I've not learned my lesson yet.

4-0 Hearts.

This is true. But the last two games have seen us be so aggressive and on the front foot (when we had 11 at least) that I'd be amazed if he changed it fundamentally.

4 hours ago, SS77 said:

I know but the frustration has got too much🤨

12 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Comfortable 2-0 win for Hearts.

St Mirren have little threat up front. 

10-0. Main, McGarvey, MacDougal, Yardley, Somner, McAvennie, McGarry, Thompson, Scanlon, and Hladky (Pen 90+5)

GIRFUY. Shhhhhh! Etc.

18 hours ago, Munoz said:

Probably last chance saloon for us with regards to trying for a European place. 

Any win will do please. 

3-0 Saints, Obika, Yardley, Fitzpatrick. 

I would cancel my weekend on Arran for that!