30 minutes ago, Meddaman said:

And we finish up with Martin Ferry……….why?????

This season is a write off even at this early stage and relegation looks a real possibility ( dead cert, I hear you say ). So why the rush to appoint a new manager??.

Ben Carson is in place…….we should’ve kept him while we had a really good look at the options. If that meant the full season, so be it.

Instead we’ve jumped in feet first again, just as we did with Spence, Grierson and Deeney……..and appointed Martin Ferry. Oh, I can see the comments on Facebook already……”Meadow through and through”, “knows the club”, “graced the shirt with distinction and knows what it’ll take”……oh pleeeaaasssee.

Still, looking forward to local derbies with Buffs, Winton and Vics once again.

Three posts, two of them are this. 

Very interesting to hear Ross Urquart is on the list at Darvel, given the exodus of players in the summer, very few seem to have found the grass is greener at pastures new and who knows where meadow would have been if they had stayed, especially with a more settled squad. 

Urquart - Darvel , on list not playing. 
Wharton- Burgh, in & out of struggling team,                
Boyd - Talbot, form poor struggling for goals                                                              
Slooves - Talbot, playing well but worse league position than last season                                 
Cal Graham - Clydebank, out of picture poor form

8 hours ago, Fabi said:

Delighted to see the team has got two great results in last couple of weeks. I wish Martin Ferry all the best for rest of season and hope he gets the boys up the table 

Don't talk pish man, what dae you know aboot fitba ?

P.S. Welcome back. Hope you're keeping well. 👌

4 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Don't talk pish man, what dae you know aboot fitba ?

P.S. Welcome back. Hope you're keeping well. 👌

Not a lot that's why my stint at Medda didn't last long! 😂😂

It was good to be back in a dressing room and also seeing games at this level again so hopefully my time away won't be as long this time, I'm definitely going to start going to more games in the different leagues! 

So if anyone knows of a team needing a coach ..... 😂

Edited by Fabi

2 hours ago, Fabi said:

Not a lot that's why my stint at Medda didn't last long! 😂😂

It was good to be back in a dressing room and also seeing games at this level again so hopefully my time away won't be as long this time, I'm definitely going to start going to more games in the different leagues! 

So if anyone knows of a team needing a coach ..... 😂

Always welcome at the Buffs big fella 🔵⚪🔵⚪

And had the associated abuse for it! 
Having been away from the junior/Wosfl level since I finally retired from playing 9 years ago aged 43 it was too good an opportunity to turn down and I'll always be grateful to George Grierson and Meadow for giving me the opportunity to get back involved. 
No other team had asked me prior to this 

On 19/09/2023 at 13:20, Plantar fasciitis said:

Very interesting to hear Ross Urquart is on the list at Darvel, given the exodus of players in the summer, very few seem to have found the grass is greener at pastures new and who knows where meadow would have been if they had stayed, especially with a more settled squad. 

Urquart - Darvel , on list not playing. 
Wharton- Burgh, in & out of struggling team,                
Boyd - Talbot, form poor struggling for goals                                                              
Slooves - Talbot, playing well but worse league position than last season                                 
Cal Graham - Clydebank, out of picture poor form

Cal Graham is certainly not out of the picture. He's made 10 appearances - 3 starts. Scored his first goal at the weekend - which got the biggest cheer of the day as fans can see how hard he's worked and he's bringing a lot to the team - not just goals - but I expect those to start to come more regularly now. Tam Collins has made more of an immediate scoring impact - 8 already - but Cal will add that too as you can see they're in there. Will be a big player for us and he seems very happy. 

On 27/09/2023 at 20:54, Shanner said:

Got the Medda voodoo dolls out this week hoping for a plague explosive skitters in their training camp. The dolls are going to need a vigorous scrub after but it's got to be worth a try at this point.

You still got those dolls for next week?