39 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

I’m assuming you’re talking about the last ten/fifteen minutes of the first half. The first half hour was quite even and absolutely awful to watch. It was a good atmosphere though. Up to the point the neds started to resort to type and behave like little arseholes. 

The first half hour was awful. I think the delay at the start of the second half was because someone spat at the Medda keeper. Disgusting if true.

I had to leave just after the fourth so didn't see any other stuff.

Edited by Shanner

12 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

I’m assuming you’re talking about the last ten/fifteen minutes of the first half. The first half hour was quite even and absolutely awful to watch. It was a good atmosphere though. Up to the point the neds started to resort to type and behave like little arseholes. 

Do irvine vics attract these wee Ned's all year round or do they only come out the woodwork for the marymass derby ?

12 hours ago, Shanner said:

The first half hour was awful. I think the delay at the start of the second half was because someone spat at the Medda keeper. Disgusting if true.

I had to leave just after the fourth so didn't see any other stuff.

I left with about ten to go. There was an issue with the linesman that held the game up just before I left. Don’t know what happened but the security guys had to come in and stand in front of the Vics fans. Moronic yet again. 

2 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

I left with about ten to go. There was an issue with the linesman that held the game up just before I left. Don’t know what happened but the security guys had to come in and stand in front of the Vics fans. Moronic yet again. 

Saw a wee fandan with a ski mask on as if he was in with the home ultras at Red Star Belgrade rather than the Irvine derby. Raised a wee chuckle.

14 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

The young Vics fans were hitting the medda right back and the linesman with coins I believe 

On 22/08/2023 at 13:21, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Its great to see this tradition continue and hopefully a great night out for the folks heading along, hope the rain stays off. 

Given the post below perhaps it needs shelved?

1 minute ago, Plantar fasciitis said:

The young Vics fans were hitting the medda right back and the linesman with coins I believe 

And we finish up with Martin Ferry……….why?????

This season is a write off even at this early stage and relegation looks a real possibility ( dead cert, I hear you say ). So why the rush to appoint a new manager??.

Ben Carson is in place…….we should’ve kept him while we had a really good look at the options. If that meant the full season, so be it.

Instead we’ve jumped in feet first again, just as we did with Spence, Grierson and Deeney……..and appointed Martin Ferry. Oh, I can see the comments on Facebook already……”Meadow through and through”, “knows the club”, “graced the shirt with distinction and knows what it’ll take”……oh pleeeaaasssee.

Still, looking forward to local derbies with Buffs, Winton and Vics once again.