Kilmarnock v Livingston

48 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

The Inverness debacle properly ruined us. That's a terrible run of results. 

Yeah whenever we go a goal down we're beaten, you know we aint coming back from it. Start games well enough but just can't score, then when the inevitable first goal is conceded we fall apart, then concede again. When we beat Killie away we came back from a goal down twice, absolutely no chance we're doing that again in this game.

I'm really hoping though that Killie are a complete freak fixture for us, and when we play them it doesn't matter how shite we are, we somehow still beat them. Still think we'd have to score first to get something though, maybe Killie will score an og for us. Was thinking maybe a penalty or 2 from VAR going our way, dear knows we're due some, but on our record this season we'd miss those too.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Killie fans shouldn't underestimate the level to which we've chucked the season. Every interview is about players not being committed and not wanting the season to wimper out, despite the fact it already has :D 

Enthusiasm for this at rock bottom im afraid.But in fairness Livi should at least have a go,however unlikely to keep any integrity towards the other teams down there.Someone will pull off a result today thats a givin,to give themselves a chance of pulling away.Just don't ask me who.🤷‍♂️.

19 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah whenever we go a goal down we're beaten, you know we aint coming back from it. Start games well enough but just can't score, then when the inevitable first goal is conceded we fall apart, then concede again. When we beat Killie away we came back from a goal down twice, absolutely no chance we're doing that again in this game.

I'm really hoping though that Killie are a complete freak fixture for us, and when we play them it doesn't matter how shite we are, we somehow still beat them. Still think we'd have to score first to get something though, maybe Killie will score an og for us. Was thinking maybe a penalty or 2 from VAR going our way, dear knows we're due some, but on our record this season we'd miss those too.

The doesn't matter how shite you are point is a good one.

It would seem that Livi play in a way which always makes life very difficult for us regardless of what Killie do or how they play.

That being said, our home form is the only aspect of our season keeping us in the race for PL survival.

If Kyle Vassell is fit, if McInnes sets us up to worry the opposition instead of worrying about the opposition, I can see us absolutely hammering Livi 1 - 0.

I find the Rory haters on Kickback such utter fucking balloons I've pretty much given on that place, but he has been well below par for most of this season, especially when wide left, which is presumably where he'll be today.  I'm thankful for small mercies though, no Taylor or Power is something at least.

29 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Just the one coach load here from Livi. The others stuck in traffic?

Why would we come through for a pointless game? We've got nothing to play for, our season ended two games ago. If it had even the slightest level of something on the line sure but nah you're alright :D 

Just now, EdinburghLivi said:

Why is Wright not sent off for a second shirt pull there? These referees are taking the the piss considering the second yellows we've had this season.

Was so fucking stupid and risky. Thankfully his teammate comes in and fouls, the ref blows, and I think Wright gets away with one. If the play continues he's probably getting a second. 

Just now, deadasdillinger said:

Was so fucking stupid and risky. Thankfully his teammate comes in and fouls, the ref blows, and I think Wright gets away with one. If the play continues he's probably getting a second. 

McInnes will sub him at half time and we will have lost the potential advantage. Goodwin did the same against us when United should have had a player sent off for a glaringly obvious short pull.

Bad decisions against Livi balancing out for the teams at the bottom at least. 

Fitzwater is getting ragdolled by Vassell. Really don't see the point in him continuing to start games when he is so off form. 

Kilmarnock are so bad at the back but we have nothing up top at the moment. This game is rife for Anderson.

Edited by EdinburghLivi