Airdrie v Hamilton Playoff Final 1st leg

Airdrie I hate you guys I really do, but fair play out Accies'd the Accies. Enjoy yourselves hopefully you make the prem and annoy Scottish football as much as we have.(ps drop the Trump flag)

We'll take up the Falkirk bashing from here.

2 minutes ago, Theaccman said:

Airdrie I hate you guys I really do, but fair play out Accies'd the Accies. Enjoy yourselves hopefully you make the prem and annoy Scottish football as much as we have.(ps drop the Trump flag)

Kinda feeling bad for Hamilton (just a wee bit).  If you’d played like that over the course of the season doubt you’d be in a relegation battle.  As for Falkirk, can see them strengthening while Hamilton may get weaker.   Big ask for you but best of luck with it 

27 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

He might be...special, handicapped. I'm not sure what the appropriate word is anymore, but if someone has to look after him and wanted to go the game, then they might have brought something along to occupy him.  

"Airdrieonians fan" is the term you are searching for 

and good luck to him

Edited by Cosmic Joe

50 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Arsenal top, colouring books, quality. 

Arsenal top boy doing the Ronaldo celebration too. I. Sure I even seen a kid in his Dads arms with a Caley shirt on, was the Orion sponsored one 

24 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

We'll have to start nicking Falkirk patter like "box office" when they all fall over themselves to trot out the decades out of date patter 😁♦️

You'll never be truly box office until you put the match ball on a wee plinth before kick off like they do at Falkirk.

Congratulations Airdrie. Feels like you've been chapping at the door for fucking ages.

22 minutes ago, Theaccman said:

A colleague of mine rants about that flag. It's infamous! 

7 minutes ago, FLDiamond said:

You owe US a skelping?? Beg to differ after last years playoff final.  Looking forward to our first meeting 

We still didn't actually beat you all season! 8 games and not a single victory (in 90 mins)...

We did well against Airdrie this season and are usually shite at NDP so it's a shitter from that point of view. But Hamilton coming down means we have 4 away games under 90 minutes away. That bit pleases me given how rare it is. 

Well done Airdrie. Were never any great shakes against us but you dished out some skelpings this season for sure. McCabe and Fordyce seem like decent guys as well, so it's good to see them doing well. 

Best of luck for the coming campaign lads, I reckon you'll be much improved next season with MB building his own squad from scratch. Give Cove, Hamilton and Falkirk a skelping from us and we'll see you in the championship the season after! 

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

We did well against Airdrie this season and are usually shite at NDP so it's a shitter from that point of view. But Hamilton coming down means we have 4 away games under 90 minutes away. That bit pleases me given how rare it is. 

Well done Airdrie. Were never any great shakes against us but you dished out some skelpings this season for sure. McCabe and Fordyce seem like decent guys as well, so it's good to see them doing well. 

Airdrie's under 90 mins away so that hasnt changed. 

Granted I got a clean run and wasnt exactly legal the whole way but I got back from Hamilton in 62 mins last night. 

McCabe and Fordyce both good guys, pleased for them. To be fair, as much as they never beat us, their first 45 mins at Palmerston was the best anyone played against us all season. Including all the cups.