Motherwell v Ross County (The Kettlewell 'friendly' Derby day!)

Massive game again, hope we don’t let the intensity drop after two great wins, would keep the team the same except maybe sims drop out for Murray or kenneh who I think are both rather unlucky not to be starting anyway.

get another jordan white hat trick on the coupon I’m sure the motherwell fans would love that 🤠

12 hours ago, Swello said:

This thread was going to be a friendly one - but @YassinMoutaouakil has fired the first shots by <checks notes> wanting County to avoid relegation. 

giphy.gif

Well the one positive with County getting relegated was the slim hope that Malky would have got the punt....wishing us to stay up is the same as wishing Malky as a manager of being the manager.....that's just not cool.

1 hour ago, Handsome_Devil said:

I also want County to stay up.

I can never actively want us to lose but given we'll finish seventh regardless if we win the last two, I'm happy to take what comes on Saturday so long as you know who does you know what.

....you utter utter b*****d. (see above for reasoning)

To be clear - I'd like County to stay up and for Malky to be launched. I've become too addicted to Wimpy and fitba in Dingwall on the Saturday, climb large mountain in Wester Ross on the Sunday over the past few years - Dundee or Kilmarnock don't hold the same appeal TBH.

13 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Not that I particular like County but id rather they stayed up than Killie or United. I assume we'll likely drop points in at least one of the last 3 so I wouldn't really mind if it's here, as long as Kev gets his goal.

Not convinced Motherwell’s Financial Director would agree. Although I’m sure County will bring a decent support 

1 minute ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

Not convinced Motherwell’s Financial Director would agree. Although I’m sure County will bring a decent support 

My top criteria is who is most likely to finish below us next season. The away day, plastic pitch and fans brought to FP are next.

4 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

My top criteria is who is most likely to finish below us next season. The away day, plastic pitch and fans brought to FP are next.

Plastic will be gone at Theatre of Pies once the training complex is done. 

2 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

Massive game again, hope we don’t let the intensity drop after two great wins, would keep the team the same except maybe sims drop out for Murray or kenneh who I think are both rather unlucky not to be starting anyway.

get another jordan white hat trick on the coupon I’m sure the motherwell fans would love that 🤠

I heard Jordan White on the radio this morning saying he thought Kev deserved to win Player of the Year so he's gone up in my estimation.

We'll just ignore the fact he'd vote for anyone who isn't a Celtic player. 

35 minutes ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

I’m assured it will be up and running quickly as Stewarton Thistle need it asap. 

It was confirmed at an AGM a few months back that it won’t be anywhere near completion for a couple of seasons at least. 

2 hours ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

Well the one positive with County getting relegated was the slim hope that Malky would have got the punt....wishing us to stay up is the same as wishing Malky as a manager of being the manager.....that's just not cool.

....you utter utter b*****d. (see above for reasoning)

At this point I genuinely think Malky will still be manager come next season, regardless of which division we're playing in. McGregor seems wedded to him.

2 hours ago, Swello said:

To be clear - I'd like County to stay up and for Malky to be launched. I've become too addicted to Wimpy and fitba in Dingwall on the Saturday, climb large mountain in Wester Ross on the Sunday over the past few years - Dundee or Kilmarnock don't hold the same appeal TBH.

letterkenny-wayne.gif

2 hours ago, Handsome_Devil said:

This is exactly it. It was the main reason I wanted Queens Park to win the Championship rather than Dundee. Although given Dundee's recent attempts to establish themselves in the top flight, maybe it didn't really matter who won that deciding game.

County to stay up, United relegated and Ayr to beat St Johnstone in the playoffs. Killie to survive by virtue of being a better away day than Perth despite the plastic pitch. Ideal. 

16 hours ago, Sonam said:

Hope to God I'm sat next to I presume a girlfriend/wife of one of the players whilst at Tannadice on Sat. Stunningly beautiful woman, was ace chatting.

Sadly not a Dingwallian accent she had and doubt she had connection to the town at all. Lucky player, whoever he is!! I tip my hat to you whoever it is.

There's been plenty of competition, but this might be the weirdest post I've ever seen on a match thread.  We'll just assume @Sonam is single, shall we?

I'd be more than happy with Ross County staying up this year if it allowed us to laugh at Dundee Utd getting relegated again.  

4-1 to Motherwell, with King Kev netting another couple on his way to #30.

19 hours ago, Swello said:

This thread was going to be a friendly one - but @YassinMoutaouakil has fired the first shots by <checks notes> wanting County to avoid relegation. 

giphy.gif

In keeping with the ill will permeating throughout this thread, I’m going to change my mind and say I think Motherwell have had an excellent second half of the season, and that Van Veen is an excellent player.  Get that up you, Well scum.

22 hours ago, Sonam said:

Hope to God I'm sat next to I presume a girlfriend/wife of one of the players whilst at Tannadice on Sat. Stunningly beautiful woman, was ace chatting.

Sadly not a Dingwallian accent she had and doubt she had connection to the town at all. Lucky player, whoever he is!! I tip my hat to you whoever it is.

You must be on the wind up