The Compo Faces Thread

53 minutes ago, Empty It said:

"My daughter is an entitled little brat who causes trouble at school and there should be no consequences for her actions"

Pretty much.

4 hours ago, Spyro said:

I refuse to share a link to The S*n so it's just a screenshot of something that popped up on Facebook... 

Screenshot_20240528_185637.thumb.jpg.149c98c96a4904118880814251daae1b.jpg

Am guessing their numbers came up but because they were too poor they didn't buy a ticket? 

5 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Am guessing their numbers came up but because they were too poor they didn't buy a ticket? 

Aye, their direct debit bounced so the numbers didn't go on that week. Save ya the click lol

From what I read though, they would've had plenty of warning the DD didn't go through

8 hours ago, Spyro said:

Aye, their direct debit bounced so the numbers didn't go on that week. Save ya the click lol

From what I read though, they would've had plenty of warning the DD didn't go through

So basically it would be like me walking to the shop on a Saturday to get my weekly ticket, realising I'm skint so don't buy a ticket then my numbers come up so I decide to somehow be the victim of the piece? f**k them 

On 23/05/2024 at 14:43, scottsdad said:

No but.it doesn't hurt to have them removed. Mine as good as fell out. Also anyone with half a brain would also contact local sexual health clinic.

Not sure why she didn't. Would've been more useful than the daily mail.

On 23/05/2024 at 17:08, HTG said:

14 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

So basically it would be like me walking to the shop on a Saturday to get my weekly ticket, realising I'm skint so don't buy a ticket then my numbers come up so I decide to somehow be the victim of the piece? f**k them 

The last thing I'd be doing if I missed out on millions due to my own arseholery would be to make it public knowledge.