The Compo Faces Thread

29 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Mods!!!

I was so confused wether I could write man or not and forgot we get post, I'll take the ban 

5 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Energy suppliers can only back-date for one year's consumption, unless the consumer has behaved "unreasonably".

Did you see his hair?

0_porridge2.jpg

A horrified mum has told how a porridge pot she bought at B&M had turned “furry and vile” after finding grey mould growing inside it.

Elli Coulter was left disgusted when she opened up the ‘ready to eat’ breakfast option before making the grim discovery

Elli, 28, told Ayrshire Live: “I just bought one of them to try it out. It was something different.

“It literally ruined my breakfast. When I opened it I couldn’t believe what I seeing I just said to myself ‘no way you’re kidding me on

26 minutes ago, bennett said:

0_porridge2.jpg

A horrified mum has told how a porridge pot she bought at B&M had turned “furry and vile” after finding grey mould growing inside it.

Elli Coulter was left disgusted when she opened up the ‘ready to eat’ breakfast option before making the grim discovery

Elli, 28, told Ayrshire Live: “I just bought one of them to try it out. It was something different.

“It literally ruined my breakfast. When I opened it I couldn’t believe what I seeing I just said to myself ‘no way you’re kidding me on

There will be more botulism in her lips than the porridge.

10 hours ago, ForzaViola said:

The old boy who refused to move on the basis that a wee plastic gate was going to hold back the worst floods in living memory was a classic of the genre. 

It won't be long before the "community spirit" stuff is in the bin. There are already homeowners seething at the Council for prioritising their own tenants when it comes to alternative accommodation. Given that most of the affect properties are indeed Council flats/houses that does't seem unreasonable to me. 

He's a torn faced bugger at the best of times at the football so I'm sure he'll be a riot this weekend if he makes it to the match 

7 hours ago, bennett said:

0_porridge2.jpg

7 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

There will be more botulism in her lips than the porridge.

r7Ql3VIg4x6WA.gif.0a29748953a16881dcadd5463309927d.gif

20 hours ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/couples-worse-fears-come-true-31273986

11 years of free gas comes to an end

Hope if anything comes from this it's that Lee sees the pictures and realised he looks like a dick with that hairdo and sorts himself out 

Is that harido bloke not already on this thread?!