Transfer ins & outs

1 hour ago, santheman said:

It's not that we weren't interested, just couldn't agree a fee with Beith so I'm led to believe, so presumably that would mean he's still contracted to them (which I assume must be the case unless my info is wrong which it might well be).

Don't know if anything transpired with Killie.

Motherwell did not offer him a contract, simple as that. As for a fee not being agreed that’s nonsense. 

10 hours ago, beithboy said:

Motherwell did not offer him a contract, simple as that. As for a fee not being agreed that’s nonsense. 

That's fine, as I said I wasn't confident that the information was accurate. Thanks for clearing that up.

Hope the boy gets his chance at the big time, if not I'm sure Beith will welcome him back with open arms.

On 14/07/2023 at 09:18, santheman said:

That's fine, as I said I wasn't confident that the information was accurate. Thanks for clearing that up.

Hope the boy gets his chance at the big time, if not I'm sure Beith will welcome him back with open arms.

He is going to Dubai to play

I've onlhh ye seen Josh Fowler plays once, amd too he honest he done nothing to make me think he could make the jump to the premier league, those that have seen him week in week out, coukd he realistically make that jump and if not do the Beith fans think he'll stay for the season of move on upstairs anyway, or Dubai which is being quoted 

Hmmm,..The lad is a smashing player but I don't know if he would really be ready for the top league.

It would be great if somebody was brave enough to give him the chance rather than them just buying in players from overseas though.

On the one hand I want the lad to get a big move, for his own sake, but on the other I want to see the best players staying at our level of fitba.

I've only seen him about a dozen times so can't really judge either in fairness. I just hope he makes the right choice for himself rather than having his head turned by other parties. We've seen it all too often over the years.

On 22/07/2023 at 09:20, Plantar fasciitis said:

I've onlhh ye seen Josh Fowler plays once, amd too he honest he done nothing to make me think he could make the jump to the premier league, those that have seen him week in week out, coukd he realistically make that jump and if not do the Beith fans think he'll stay for the season of move on upstairs anyway, or Dubai which is being quoted 

He wasn't a stand out in the 2 games against us last season ( despite scoring in both ) - but neither game was hugely memorable tbh. I did see him in a Friday game at Pollok when he was great. His goals obviously mark him out and he'll be a big loss to Beith if he's off

Just now, Johnstonian said:

Callum Nolan, signed by Burgh from Arthurlie in June is no longer with the club.

No idea what went down but his departure was not mentioned on Twitter, whereas his signing was

I've heard he might have been a bit careless in disclosing a future (high profile) transfer before it was announced

59 minutes ago, Johnstonian said:

Callum Nolan, signed by Burgh from Arthurlie in June is no longer with the club.

No idea what went down but his departure was not mentioned on Twitter, whereas his signing was

I wondered what the script with him was as don’t think he’s featured since the Thorn game 2 weeks ago, in which he was impressive.