Transfer ins & outs

14 hours ago, Johnstonian said:

Callum Nolan, signed by Burgh from Arthurlie in June is no longer with the club.

No idea what went down but his departure was not mentioned on Twitter, whereas his signing was

Heard he spoke about the Lafferty transfer and the guy who’s pumping the money in wasnt happy so demanded he be released. 

7 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Heard he spoke about the Lafferty transfer and the guy who’s pumping the money in wasnt happy so demanded he be released. 

Thing is, everyone was talking about Lafferty for a while before it and Callum Nolan played the night before it was officially announced on July 12th….

He (Lafferty) was at training the week before.

I’m not saying that that’s not the case as it happens, just it seems a lot for him to be binned for as I don’t think he’d be the only one who spoke about it.

16 minutes ago, Johnstonian said:

Thing is, everyone was talking about Lafferty for a while before it and Callum Nolan played the night before it was officially announced on July 12th….

He (Lafferty) was at training the week before.

I’m not saying that that’s not the case as it happens, just it seems a lot for him to be binned for as I don’t think he’d be the only one who spoke about it.

Lafferty signing was about the worst kept secret in lower league football. But apparently the committee and manager werent bothered but the new money person insisted he was binned.

Heard that Lafferty specifically wanted the signing announced on the 12th. 

Edited by Inanimate Carbon Rod

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Lafferty signing was about the worst kept secret in lower league football. But apparently the committee and manager werent bothered but the new money person insisted he was binned.

The club denied that the date was deliberate.

I don’t buy it and neither did many others but we got gaslit for saying so.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Very harsh as  the dugs on the street knew Lafferty had signed. Everyone who was at the Thorn v Burgh game knew it was no secret. The boy Noodles is a good player hope he gets a club soon

19 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Did you not rate Moore?

Watched him all season and i know football is all about opinions. He’s decent but very inconsistent, first touch is not very good but then he turns up with a wonder goal. £20000, I know who won a watch there