Tattooing looks easy

She's like a human totem pole.

Does anyone else feel like the folk who take these "people of Walmart" pictures are cowardly pieces of shit? They remind me of this fucking danger who ended up on a sex offenders register for taking naked pictures of uggos in the changing room at her gym.

_90437783_snapchatwithblock.png

Edited by BFTD
I'm an apostrophe, come and take a look at me!

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

Wid/Wid Not

There was a study done on cockerels, pairing them up with fake chickens to see if they'd still try to f**k them, and they did. The next step was to take away parts of the fake chicken's anatomy and see if it bothered them; they got the model down to what was essentially a chicken head on a stick, and the males would still try to f**k it.

@Div could make a bit of extra hot tub cash by pairing with @scottsdad to run similar experiments on P&Bers using a Liz Hurley sex doll with detachable parts.

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

There was a study done on cockerels, pairing them up with fake chickens to see if they'd still try to f**k them, and they did. The next step was to take away parts of the fake chicken's anatomy and see if it bothered them; they got the model down to what was essentially a chicken head on a stick, and the males would still try to f**k it.

@Div could make a bit of extra hot tub cash by pairing with @scottsdad to run similar experiments on P&Bers using a Liz Hurley sex doll with detachable parts.

We'd need to rewrite the old adage though - You don't look at the fire when you're poking the mantlepiece. 

16 minutes ago, BFTD said:

head on a stick

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

"Cockerel to brain: cockerel taking over!"

1 hour ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Next one booked for April.  7 hour session incoming. 

Need to look for inspiration now.

Excuse my ignorance of tat methodology but I had no idea that some folk are so into it that they actually book a session before they know what the inkwork is to be.

8 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Excuse my ignorance of tat methodology but I had no idea that some folk are so into it that they actually book a session before they know what the inkwork is to be.

If you want to go to a reputable tattoo artist, you need to book months in advance these days. When I started getting them you could just walk in and get done then and there. Those days are long gone.

I know roughly want I want as I have a general theme going on on my left leg. I will go in and discuss it with my artist in the next few weeks now.

11 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

If you want to go to a reputable tattoo artist, you need to book months in advance these days. When I started getting them you could just walk in and get done then and there. Those days are long gone.

I know roughly want I want as I have a general theme going on on my left leg. I will go in and discuss it with my artist in the next few weeks now.

What is it (roughly) you're after?

Just now, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Roughly, Karen GIllan as Nebula. But I've been looking for a tattooable image for a long time now.

Don't ask.

That could be cool.

Karen-Gillan-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-050

I say this as a guy with zero tattoos of his own, married to a woman with many! I reckon my missus could go for something like this too. 

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

That could be cool.

Karen-Gillan-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-050

I say this as a guy with zero tattoos of his own, married to a woman with many! I reckon my missus could go for something like this too. 

The shading on that isn't good, like most of the images of her. It really has to be clear of shadows.

I already have Rocket, Groot, Yondu on my lower leg. Oh aye, and Loki and the Grandmaster on my upper leg, so need something there to complete it.

Ideally, if I can't get a good one of her, I would go for Cate Blanchett as Hela, but the headpiece would be a nightmare.

1 hour ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Thanks for the reply. Every day is a school day etc....................😇