Aberdeen v St Mirren

2 games to go and we’re still in the hunt for Europe. Aberdeen want to wrap up 3rd spot.

I’ll be in Aberdeen for Wednesday afternoon. Anyone interested in a square go, West Ham style, let me know and I’ll give you a miss. Anyone else, let me know and I’m up for cuddles and kisses 😘

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not looking forward to this. Arse is clenched already. 

On the other hand, think we've now got the attitude of 'f**k it, let's give it a bash and see what happens, nothing to lose'.

I reserve the right to feel like you are feeling though if we do get a result and head into the last game against the blue bigots with it all to play for!

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

On the other hand, think we've now got the attitude of 'f**k it, let's give it a bash and see what happens, nothing to lose'.

Yes, I get it. You’re going to win and ruin my summer. No need to rub it in. 

12 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Oh fucking hell look St Johnstone have managed to avoid relegation again.

For the 14th time in a row, if you want to be accurate.

No David Dickinson to help you out on Wednesday must be a blow.

18 minutes ago, Radford said:

For the 14th time in a row, if you want to be accurate.

No David Dickinson to help you out on Wednesday must be a blow.

The David Dickinson that awarded a really soft penalty to the opposition in the 6th minute of added time in our last home game, that David Dickinson?

Also...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/st-johnstone-give-lifetime-ban-29650528

Edited by Arch Stanton

1 minute ago, Falcor Roar said:

St Mirren are probably more likely to win a two leg tie against a good European side than Hearts, Hibernian or Aberdeen are so wouldn't mind them making it anyway. 

I'm quite touched that you think we'd get as far as the 'good' European side to play to our strengths against instead of losing over two legs to a team of car factory workers when we're expected to see 80% of the ball and press the issue.

Possession football has proven a bit an Achilles heel this season.

Sounds likely that Duk and McCrorie will be at least training. Hopefully Mcdonald just went off as a precaution yesterday. Shinnie back.  Hopefully see a big improvement from last two limp showings and just have too much.

It would be interesting to see how the teams do against each other if it could finish with 22 players on the park. If we can't do that, it's St Mirren's turn to lose one. 

Just now, starryfish said:

Saints have been a funny team recently, certainly results wise, picking up points you wouldn’t expect and dropping points you’d expect them to pick up.

All depends which version turns up at Pittodrie I guess.

Accurate post, barring the un-necessary use of the word ‘recently’… unless by recently, you mean the past forty years. 😀