Hibernian European Tour 2023/24

Lyle Lanley

35 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Aston Villa would be a good day out although Hibs are almost definitely going to get diddied there if they get through.

Booked the hotel for both potential dates 2 weeks ago, £85 for a twin room in a Holiday Inn - free cancellation if we f**k it up next week.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Booked the hotel for both potential dates 2 weeks ago, £85 for a twin room in a Holiday Inn - free cancellation if we f**k it up next week.

Going to be a scramble for tickets if we do go through :lol:.

Spoiler

Luckily I’m guaranteed a ticket.

IMG_6190.png.671a296caf4faa1658db908d74fae022.png 

10 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Funny, so am I.

robberin.jpg

Aye, the guy that sits behind me is in Hibs First too, 500 tickets gone straight away - however, I am usually pretty good at snaffling spares and would be going down for the bevs anyway.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Just now, Leith Green said:

Aye, the guy that sits behind me is in Hibs First too, 500 tickets gone straight away - however, I am usually pretty good at snaffling spares and would be going down for the bevs anyway.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Quench Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

Shall see you both down there if we get through. 

12 hours ago, TopDon said:

Fair enough but it’s hibs in Europe it should be all about them if they want to go off topic talk about the hearts game which was played earlier 

They didn’t have any clips of the Hearts game tbf but they did have a report from the match from Alistair Lamont.

I know people get annoyed by the OF but showing highlights of another Scottish side in Europe this week is not outrageous IMO.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

Went along with the majority decision with my mates to not go to Switzerland and boy do I have FOMO now.

What a performance in the second half, that was one to remember.

I wrote off Le Fondre early doors, I was wrong.

Lewis Miller sometimes looks good, as much as sometimes he looks like he’s playing the wrong sport, if he plays like the second half more we could get a tune out of him.

I’ve hated Joe Newell for most of his career at Hibs due to his love of the Tory’s and him drink driving when the whole Hibs team was “isolating” due to covid after I’d made the trip all the way up to Dingwall for the game to be cancelled but jeezo, he’s making it very hard for me to keep up my dislike for him, been smashing the past few months and that performance tops the lot.

Vente could be a great investment too.

These nights are what it’s all about and why we all do it.