Dundee United 23/24

2 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

It's a poor show, we're not proantiantipodean, if anything we should be antiproantiantipodean ...

.. apart from that cunt goalkeeper.

Just wait until the proantiproantipodeanists read this!  You’ll be a marked man.

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Hello my DAB neeburs.

Tell me who all is on this top, some like Luggy's crayon is obvious but some not so, to a Dee anyway.

unit3721-16863007526881.jpg.0d7d63b7e108a9c0bc499fdc2e546d01.jpgunit3721-16863007577869.jpg.f0f966fd61ea91451a10238a7eae8bf7.jpgunit3721-16863007584001.jpg.61c3dadb20b56a920a61e5ac07a5aad9.jpg

Luggy, Jim Paterson, Hasney Aljofree (?), Craig Easton, Erik Pederson, Malpas. Aaron Conway, Magnus "Skidmark" Skoldmark, Neil Duffy, David "Davie" Hannah, David Worrell, Steven Thompson, Tony Mols, Billy Dodds, Darren Paterson ... Joachim Ferraz maybe?

How was McGrath for you last season overall?

Hibs are being linked to him in the media, my impression of him was that he was good at St Mirren, flattered to deceive at Utd but was very good at penalties in both places.

Pretty underwhelmed by it overall however I think Wigan tried to sign Ewan Henderson in January so I would take a swap as that would be an upgrade for sure.

6 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Hibs are being linked to him in the media, my impression of him was that he was good at St Mirren, flattered to deceive at Utd but was very good at penalties in both places.

Pretty underwhelmed by it overall however I think Wigan tried to sign Ewan Henderson in January so I would take a swap as that would be an upgrade for sure.

He's a very talented player but one of those who tends to be quite peripheral to games. Doesn't get involved as much as he should, although we were totally dysfunctional so it's difficult to say whether that was down to him or us. I think St Mirren fans had a similar view though.

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

Great penalty taker. Bit meh at anything else 

1 hour ago, Tap in 94 said:

Would anyone take Keith Watson back or the midfielder David Cancola? Both been released from County 

Apparently we’ve offered him terms but whether he accepts is another thing, I would take him just purely based on the experience stand point but concerned about his injury record