Dundee United 23/24

5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

At the risk of sounding treacherous only fucking melts get annoyed at getting noised up. Particularly when it's fully deserved.

In what way is it deserved? f**k me if we took the time to slag off Dundee supporters for every one of their signings that flopped we'd be here all week.

1 hour ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

The only salt is coming from obsessed dees. A few of you boys have probably racked up more posts on the United thread than your own one. 

You come across as permanently raging mate. You’ll be good fun to keep an eye on in this forum. 

27 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

At the risk of sounding treacherous only fucking melts get annoyed at getting noised up. Particularly when it's fully deserved.

Fair. We're pish, and we'll have to take our medicine. Sometimes you're the statue and sometimes you're the pigeon.

5 hours ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

A signing never worked out and we essentially got back what we paid for him. Not sure why that is so titillating.

Again, you spent a fortune on him. Talked him up as the messiah, gave him huge wages. About broke even on him AND got relegated. 

It's not just Dundee fans laughing, have a look over the forum - everybody is.

If you're going to get all teary eyed about fans coming on your topic to have a laugh, perhaps have a word with the likes of @Granny Danger etc. He is barely ever off Dundee topics when we drop points. Been quiet since about March though. As always.

Then you have guys like @Sarto Mutiny who only ever mention your neighbours.

It's all just folk on the Internet having a laugh, chill out a bit lad.

3 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Again, you spent a fortune on him. Talked him up as the messiah, gave him huge wages. About broke even on him AND got relegated. 

It's not just Dundee fans laughing, have a look over the forum - everybody is.

If you're going to get all teary eyed about fans coming on your topic to have a laugh, perhaps have a word with the likes of @Granny Danger etc. He is barely ever off Dundee topics when we drop points. Been quiet since about March though. As always.

Then you have guys like @Sarto Mutiny who only ever mention your neighbours.

It's all just folk on the Internet having a laugh, chill out a bit lad.

How much did we spend on him?

I'd be disappointed if Dundee fans weren't ripping the utter pish out of us. 

The way we've been run into the ground by Tony and pals must be fucking glorious to all of the Derry persuasion. And the wider Scottish Football community to be fair.

Off the top of my head we have

Neilson running off to Mellonball and the Shteeeve bullshit rumour...

Tony and Tams laptop shagging shitespeak, Jack Ross's cardigan the brief yet expensive Cameo with a little player downtoolery....

Fox and the outstanding candidate bollox topped off with this seasons Keeper, relegation and subsequent fire sale and now scrambling for money by flogging Levitt to what was probably the first bid...

We're the orange cherry on their big fucking promotion cake.

7 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Was it not £300k, £7 grand a week for the last 2 years and 25% of the supposed £300k Hibs will be paying over the next 5 years probably? Not including agent and signing on fees.

So loads really.

3 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Was it not £300k, £7 grand a week for the last 2 years and 25% of the supposed £300k Hibs will be paying over the next 5 years probably? Not including agent and signing on fees.

So loads really.

I was asking the Dee. They are all PhDs in United's finances.

4 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I'd be disappointed if Dundee fans weren't ripping the utter pish out of us. 

The way we've been run into the ground by Tony and pals must be fucking glorious to all of the Derry persuasion. And the wider Scottish Football community to be fair.

Off the top of my head we have

Neilson running off to Mellonball and the Shteeeve bullshit rumour...

Tony and Tams laptop shagging shitespeak, Jack Ross's cardigan the brief yet expensive Cameo with a little player downtoolery....

Fox and the outstanding candidate bollox topped off with this seasons Keeper, relegation and subsequent fire sale and now scrambling for money by flogging Levitt to what was probably the first bid...

We're the orange cherry on their big fucking promotion cake.

Clapping Gif

That's better, taking it on the chin, unlike the teary eyed rage from 'fundo', sure Danger did a full page teary rant the last time you went down as well. Pathetic.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

You said £300k.

You then (apparently) spent £7k a week on him. I'm highly dubious of that. Settle for £5k a week. There's a touch over half a million.

Man Utd are due a cut of the fee - no idea if it's only profit or whole fee.

You sold him for £300k.

You have lost a considerable amount of money on an exceptionally talented player a vast amount were saying would make you millions.

And got relegated to boot.

Sounds like we've maybe just about broken even on Levitt, which is poor as we should have been able to turn a very healthy profit. Hibs will comfortably treble their money within a couple of years, no bother. Such is the price of being absolutely gash when you're trying to flip guys for a profit.

I don't know how much we signed him for and I don't know how much he was earning. I don't think anyone here does for sure. 

I don't doubt we've lost a few quid, so f**k. That happens in football from time to time.

You lot have had more than your fair share of expensive duds in my lifetime so it should be something very familiar to you.