Dundee United 23/24

7 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Tbf, the survey is basically asking about fans raising cash to do something.

That might be the next step but there's nothing in the survey about how any changes would be paid for, nor anything which would suggest that it's about redeveloping the shed. If they're angling for a particular outcome then they're not doing a very good job of it.

17 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

Hopefully a standing section and a home end again.

That’s what I said.  Also, add a transfer from the George Fox so where it’s not full you can move back and forward.  

15 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

We were pretty close to the incident and it looked like the Arbroath player played the ball quite cleanly. The follow through wasn't great and it might be argued that it was overly aggressive but it wasn't late and I'm not convinced it was a foul. It wasn't given as a foul.

I didn’t think it was a foul.  Watched the replay and I still don’t think it was.  

Whats happening with our postponed match v Morton? Just about every game that was postponed on 2nd Dec has a date re-arranged now. (Waiting to see if Morton exit the cup and play it on Saturday 10th February maybe?)

9 minutes ago, Steven W said:

Whats happening with our postponed match v Morton? Just about every game that was postponed on 2nd Dec has a date re-arranged now. (Waiting to see if Morton exit the cup and play it on Saturday 10th February maybe?)

Given they're at home to Montrose, I would be surprised if they didn't win that tie.

11 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

Ross County want 115,000 for Simon Murray. 

Sorry but United could get a far better player for that kind of cash.

Not that they would but if the club dropped that kind of money on him I'd be asking serious questions.

15 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Does Murray still have his pace? Cos that's the only reason you would want him.

Thats Murray of about 5 years ago. He is excellent at taking the ball into feet in the box, holding off defenders and creating opportunities for himself. 

I think he would be briliant alongside Moult but McLeod and Thomson getting recalled and being unable to go elsewhere hardly screams we are signing a striker.

Not sure I'd read too much in McLeod and Thomson returning. McLeod wasn't getting a game so he'd be as well sitting on the bench/ in the stand at Tannadice; Thomson's loan was only ever intended to last until January. If another striker comes in then I'd expect to go back to Montrose at the end of the window.

5 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Not sure I'd read too much in McLeod and Thomson returning. McLeod wasn't getting a game so he'd be as well sitting on the bench/ in the stand at Tannadice; Thomson's loan was only ever intended to last until January. If another striker comes in then I'd expect him to go back to Montrose at the end of the window.