Dundee United 23/24

2 hours ago, Fife Arab said:

Another Interesting team tomorrow. Unsure if JG knows his best team or trying to freshen it up

Given we have five games in a fortnight, it probably makes sense to make some changes each time.

16 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

3 changes im sure. Wotherspoon was supposed to be bench for the Queens game and I think the issue was his calf. We rushed him and unknown the duration he is out. 

🇬🇭 back on bench. Surprised at that

Any word of this new signing yet?

4 hours ago, Fife Arab said:

Another Interesting team tomorrow. Unsure if JG knows his best team or trying to freshen it up

Bold move to bring Birighitti back in after Waltons howler at the weekend and will Pawletts loan move go through in time for tomorrows game 

48 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

Wotherspoon was supposed to be bench for the Queens game and I think the issue was his calf. We rushed him 

We have done similar with Docherty and Gallagher this season, don’t seem to learn.

1 hour ago, Fife Arab said:

3 changes im sure. Wotherspoon was supposed to be bench for the Queens game and I think the issue was his calf. We rushed him and unknown the duration he is out. 

🇬🇭 back on bench. Surprised at that

Sadat?

Looking forward to this, haven't been up at Tannadice since the days of Ivan Golac! I see there's a no parking zone around the stadium. Any hints on the most convenient places to park for away fans?? Cheers in advance!

4 hours ago, CHEMOMAN said:

Looking forward to this, haven't been up at Tannadice since the days of Ivan Golac! I see there's a no parking zone around the stadium. Any hints on the most convenient places to park for away fans?? Cheers in advance!

Fairmuir park area likely have spaces 10mins walk from the stadium 

That team was so wrong. The manager is absolutely clueless. The players spineless! Grieve is never a winger and fair play to him he was probably pass marks. 

Another absolutely disgusting performance by Middleton. 

Even I of all people don’t know where Declan glass is? Don’t think he’s brilliant but the poor lad started 6/7 games in a row at the start of the season and we controlled every game from the middle of the park. The midfield 3 tonight was terrible. 

sack him.