Dundee United 23/24

5 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

International. Plays for a county that two ex United players currently play for also. 

I’m saying nothing else😂 Plenty background work still to be done. 

Finnish?

Naw, he's only 28, etc

4 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

He's just retweeted the Ross Graham signing announcement, which is a bit odd for a guy from Cheltenham Town with no obvious links with United.

Left back/ left midfielder, I think. I hadn't heard of him until a fortnight ago either, tbf.

Is that why folk think he's signing? Or is there actual info other than a retweet?

33 minutes ago, Butters Scotch said:

What's the point in leaking out potential signings then no tell anyone who the actual player is? Just spill the beans man! 

I'd say that because given FA is normally on the money if he said exactly who it was and the folk from Twitter who trawl here for rumours put it out there it might get back to him.

I know we're all desperate for ITK info but sometimes a little patience is rewarded ☺️

7 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

I'd say that because given FA is normally on the money if he said exactly who it was and the folk from Twitter who trawl here for rumours put it out there it might get back to him.

I know we're all desperate for ITK info but sometimes a little patience is rewarded ☺️

Yeah FA seems to be ITK to be fair but one presumes it's Ryan Strain that's being suggested here. That one has already been doing the rounds on other forums for the past week so don't think it would leak back to any one person

4 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

Yes it’s Strain. Let’s see how it plays out. 

Club are confident but he is a wanted man. 

anything else imminent apart from Ferry?  Is the Macedonian guy likely?

Thomson and O’Donnell likely to sign new deals?

58 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

That'll be a pretty decent signing for us. We must be pushing the boat out to sign him if we are confident 

15 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'm not sure this chat is very helpful, or fair. If someone at the club does have an issue to the extent that it's leaked out, then you would expect that the club will also be aware and, hopefully, taking steps to get that individual help. Bandying such gossip about in the public domain isn't going to help and could do real damage.

That wasnt my intention. I was hoping someone would come on and say they had heard the same thing but it was a lot of rubbish. If true, hopefully the club is fully behind him

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Fife Arab said:

Would be funny given Dundee have 100% offered him a deal and his uncle was happily telling anyone listening at one of our last games of the season that he doesn't fancy playing in Dundee.

Edited by djchapsticks