The Hamilton Accies Championship Thread

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Can you let us have it? It's been a rough few years

Got to hand it to Falkirk ..they have been the best team in the league by a long way ….

I’m not gloating here but I’ve a feeling your club has some more dark days ahead before things get better. I honestly fear for you with the way your attendances are going. When we were at our lowest at least our attendances held up.

You need to continue to protest to try and get the charlatans out your club, good luck took us a while.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya lads. 

We have absolutely broken your club into a million tiny pieces and it feels amazing 👍

Club Supremo in the dugout next week please. 

Accies were broken long long before Falkirk were of any relevance to us again.

Just now, Zaltan said:

I said this before but both Rankin and Gerry need to go, Gerry is as bad as Rankin

Don't think many this end would argue about that. Guys an absolute PR disaster  if he had apologised for his initial social media shambles, he may have won some fans over. But, he doubled down and has made a Roger hunt of himself everytime he gets near a keyboard

Yeah up to his usual shite in the bar before the game  too. Fecked off at half-time thankfully. I would take another relegation in a heartbeat to get rid of him.

Serif has his faults but he seems to really care about the club. He's seriously underestimated how hard it will be to sort us out though and should be on the look out for Rankins replacement.

How he's still here is laughable was expecting to lose today and could tell we were after the way we started the game. Kyle Macdonald obviously has gotten a really serious injury today and I really hope he is OK and recovers seems like it will be a long time before we see him back on the pitch. Rankin's decision to bring Andy Winter on though and play him as a winger when he's got Euan Henderson and Jake Hastie on the bench is embarrassing and another example of his playing his favourites rather than he's best players. That Lyness looked a complete bomb. What does Dylan McGowan need to do to get dropped? Another dreadful performance from him today. We had Josh O'Brien but because he had 1 bad half he never got played again but McGowan continues to play every week. The longer Seref keeps Rankin the more fans are going to lose trust in him as well we've got more chance of finishing 5th than what have of winning the playoffs with Rankin. It's bad enough watching us on a Saturday now we've got 2 games coming up next week.

22 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

That Lyness looked a complete bomb.

I know your gimmick is just being reactionary as f**k but apart from shite kicking Lyness done nothing wrong and is one of the last people to blame the defeat on.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge