The Hamilton Accies Championship Thread

5 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

You do realise we were never close to actually buying the stadium.

Perhaps not I wasn't at the last fans fourm however I believe the people who were got told that the club were hoping to purchase it before the first league game. 

Obviously the least of our concerns now if these rumours do turn out to be true. 

2 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Perhaps not I wasn't at the last fans fourm however I believe the people who were got told that the club were hoping to purchase it before the first league game. 

Obviously the least of our concerns now if these rumours do turn out to be true. 

What's the rumours? From the outside looking in accies seemed to be going in the right direction in some areas ie. Signing Shaw and Todorov, performances in the league cup section

There appears to be a banking problem, issue on the banks side, and wages were being dealt with manually as opposed to automatically, this wasn't done in time hence late payment.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

What's the rumours? From the outside looking in accies seemed to be going in the right direction in some areas ie. Signing Shaw and Todorov, performances in the league cup section

Rumours I have heard is the players have walked out of training as they haven’t been paid

2 minutes ago, Accie1 said:

There appears to be a banking problem, issue on the banks side, and wages were being dealt with manually as opposed to automatically, this wasn't done in time hence late payment.

Not heard does seem a little less concerning then the majority of the stuff I've heard hopefully that does mean that this situation is fixable. 

They haven’t been paid for 2 weeks and McGowan’s Admin people have left the club in a shambles after the changeover in staff- unable to process Season Tickets etc with everything being done manually 

i spoke to a guy who went down to purchase a Season Book on Tuesday ( he is partially blind, so qualifies for a Disabled Ticket which is not on Fanbase)who had to walk all the way to the bank to withdraw money to then walk all the back down to pay in cash.

Lots of folk who bought Season Books from the Club and not Fanbase haven’t received the cards  as the aforementioned regime haven’t registered it electronically apparently with all records being kept manually at the moment.

9 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

They haven’t been paid for 2 weeks and McGowan’s Admin people have left the club in a shambles after the changeover in staff- unable to process Season Tickets etc with everything being done manually 

i spoke to a guy who went down to purchase a Season Book on Tuesday ( he is partially blind, so qualifies for a Disabled Ticket which is not on Fanbase)who had to walk all the way to the bank to withdraw money to then walk all the back down to pay in cash.

Lots of folk who bought Season Books from the Club and not Fanbase haven’t received the cards  as the aforementioned regime haven’t registered it electronically apparently with all records being kept manually at the moment.

FFS, we give tinpot a bad name.

Took in Muirkirk v Lanark last night and there were several Muirkirk fans wearing their new Joma top. And we can't get our "revised" top available for our first league game, never mind the League Cup shambles.

Regarding YOH's post, I paid for my ST on the very first day they were available through fanbase and I've not received my card. I don't have a smartphone so I think I'll have to take my bank statement down as proof of purchase. 

Edited by Owsley 2

55 minutes ago, Accie1 said:

fonejacker_george.jpg

1 minute ago, FuzzyBear said:

If this wasn't Accies fault Strain would have had a statement out already.

Good luck to Ben trying to fire fight this.

The bank excuse is the club's firefighting 

1 hour ago, Accie1 said:

Do they really expect anyone to believe this pish? If it was an isolated incident the players and staff wouldn’t have walked out ffs! The fact that Strain remains at the club after his shenanigans last season and the previous one has had me wary of this mob from the beginning.

Edited by stepek 4 tellys

49 minutes ago, Owsley 2 said:

FFS, we give tinpot a bad name.

Took in Muirkirk v Lanark last night and there were several Muirkirk fans wearing their new Joma top. And we can't get our "revised" top available for our first league game, never mind the League Cup shambles.

Regarding YOH's post, I paid for my ST on the very first day they were available through fanbase and I've not received my card. I don't have a smartphone so I think I'll have to take my bank statement down as proof of purchase. 

Bon Jovi