The Hamilton Accies Championship Thread

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I think it’s reasonable to say that we are a club on the up whereas your clown shoes outfit are to put it politely f**ked.

Your team is about to kick off at the highest level yous have played at for HALF A DECADE and you're on the Accies thread arguing with me? Sad! 

2 minutes ago, Moysterclass said:

Your team is about to kick off at the highest level yous have played at for HALF A DECADE and you're on the Accies thread arguing with me? Sad! 

Falkirk fans are a seriously weird bunch.

38 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Maybe why we feel at home on your page.

Why are you still here? Go enjoy winning a match in the championship, a feat your club hasn't enjoyed in the 2020's until today. 

Edited by Moysterclass
Misspelling.

17 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Falkirk fans are a seriously weird bunch.

I have no idea why, as Falkirk is a pretty innocuous team. Their fans seem intent with polluting every thread including ours. I'm only here as we are playing you Gus today and I'm interested to see what the fall out from your team not getting paid on time.

Think the way today went is one of those wake up call moments for the club we sometimes get where they realise what everyone else already knows and they’ll now pull off a Centre Back signing from nowhere this week.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

7 hours ago, Ayrfix said:

I have no idea why, as Falkirk is a pretty innocuous team. Their fans seem intent with polluting every thread including ours. I'm only here as we are playing you Gus today and I'm interested to see what the fall out from your team not getting paid on time.

Come off it, your club is part of the tinpot types who have been dogging our page for a number of years when we were doing badly. You reap what you sow and your club and others are now discovering that. 

56 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

Come off it, your club is part of the tinpot types who have been dogging our page for a number of years when we were doing badly. You reap what you sow and your club and others are now discovering that. 

Ahahahaha. Yous think you're the big dog here in the championship. You've just spent 5 years in league one. Show some humility. 

1 hour ago, Balde Bairn said:

Interested to know what Ayr United fans are now discovering other than the fact Falkirk fans somehow became even more unbearable during their years in the Siberia of Scottish football. 

1 hour ago, Balde Bairn said:

Discovering what exactly? We’ve played you once this season and beat you. There’s been a single league game played and we are above you.

We now have an unexpected game on the 17th August with a game away at Ayr which was meant to be played on a Tuesday night in October has now been brought forward with both teams being out the cup. 

Edited by Ian Mcleod

2 hours ago, Ian Mcleod said:

We now have an unexpected game on the 17th August with a game away at Ayr which was meant to be played on a Tuesday night in October has now been brought forward with both teams being out the cup. 

Madness. I wonder who will play in defence. Bet Ayr can't believe their luck.

32 minutes ago, Owsley 2 said:

Madness. I wonder who will play in defence. Bet Ayr can't believe their luck.

I think it's a good decision and the best for both sets of fans considering it was set to be played on a Tuesday night before hand makes sense to play it now on a Saturday where both teams are free. Hopefully Longridge will be back by then and you would hope we would have another defender signed by then as well. 

1 hour ago, Ian Mcleod said:

I think it's a good decision and the best for both sets of fans considering it was set to be played on a Tuesday night before hand makes sense to play it now on a Saturday where both teams are free. Hopefully Longridge will be back by then and you would hope we would have another defender signed by then as well. 

It might be good for fans looking for a day out but is it a good footballing decision? Time will tell.

Just now, Kircer bairn said:

Given your cash flow issues & Ayr’s 10 grand weekly wage for their head coach surely a no brainer to get it played asap

How is an away league game going to help Hamilton’s cash flow? 

Just now, Kircer bairn said:

Given your cash flow issues & Ayr’s 10 grand weekly wage for their head coach surely a no brainer to get it played asap

What do you mean gates for league matches are no longer shared…….😎