The Hamilton Accies Championship Thread

17 minutes ago, Beckford said:

Really hope so!!!

50% agree with that. I'll definitely be happy to see the back of Mumbongo who was absolutely rotten for us however I would have kept Zannata he's a decent option off the bench.

21 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

50% agree with that. I'll definitely be happy to see the back of Mumbongo who was absolutely rotten for us however I would have kept Zannata he's a decent option off the bench.

Has ability but there has been the same issue at every club he has been at.  Hes a luxury player that turns up when it suits him. 

1 minute ago, Beckford said:

Has ability but there has been the same issue at every club he has been at.  Hes a luxury player that turns up when it suits him. 

He was poor last season but when he's been given a chance this season he's impressed me personally. Don't know if Hastie will be a far better option than him tbh.

5 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Any thoughts on what your club are going to do next to make a complete arse of you?

This is positively sane in comparison to this time last year.

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Must have been wild then.

This time last year we were watching home games in The Bay Horse  on a dodgy feed due to the guys who run The Only Accies Podcast and the WAH Facebook private group  page being banned by the same guy behind these stunts.

Best turn out in January for years as the Pub was very busy with those boycotting in support of the banned.

Moreover this  was due to a made up fictitious account by this Director…allegedly which was uncovered leading to the aforementioned bans and the above scenario.

Todd is God on here was one of the recipients of the abusive messages from the fictitious account.

Other then Board members closed ranks until our new Owner acting as a broker solved the issue with the banned fans allowed back after a month missing games.

The current stooshie is a minor blimp compared to what went on then.

Edited by Ye Olde Hamiltonian

6 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Rumours Zanatta has refused a loan move and is staying put running down his contract which expires at the end of this season.

If this is true it would be exactly the kind of thing I would associate with him tbh. Minimum effort. We need players in the squad with 100 percent commitment to getting us out of this league at the earliest opportunity by whatever means possible. No way can we afford deadwood.

It seems the owner is putting a lot of his own money into the club in an attempt to gain promotion at the first time of asking. This is very positive and a welcome change to the previous parasite. But, there are surely concerns about how sustainable that is and questions about what could happen if we don't achieve promotion. 

8 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

This time last year we were watching home games in The Bay Horse  on a dodgy feed due to the guys who run The Only Accies Podcast and the WAH Facebook private group  page being banned by the same guy behind these stunts.

Best turn out in January for years as the Pub was very busy with those boycotting in support of the banned.

Moreover this  was due to a made up fictitious account by this Director…allegedly which was uncovered leading to the aforementioned bans and the above scenario.

Todd is God on here was one of the recipients of the abusive messages from the fictitious account.

Other then Board members closed ranks until our new Owner acting as a broker solved the issue with the banned fans allowed back after a month missing games.

The current stooshie is a minor blimp compared to what went on then.

Jeez that’s bonkers. I take back any snark I’ve given you and reapportion it to that director. What a fud.