Who will be the next Celtic manager?

The next Celtic manager  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

“You traded mediocrity for immortality, never a fraud always a Celt”

Just cut and paste the banner and jobs done 

Yeah easy to make a slight change to the Celtic song too, should be fine singing 'Brendan Rodgers, we're glad you didn't die in your sleep, up the RA'. 

30 minutes ago, AJF said:

Green Brigade already giving him it tight on the day he is unveiled. The more divisive the better.

They can have their hissy fit however it’s just attention seeking. They have had a couple of weeks to tweet their feelings when it might have made some sort of material difference but they haven’t which speaks louder than what they have just posted.

3 hours ago, Squonk said:

Yep, remember when Allan McGregor and Steven Davis returned to Ibrox despite being called traitors for leaving the old club after liquidation?

This a problem for you in 3 ways. 

1 - I didn't call them traitors as I was fine with what they did. 

2 - According to non-Rangers fans the club pre-liquiation is not the same club, so they can't be traitors as they joined a "different club" 

3 - Celtic fans continually bang on about their cultural identity and how the club has standards, yet here they are kissing Saint Brendan's backside simply because they're hoping the wheels don't fall off after Angel left. 

Oh, and whataboutery, but I'll not add that to the list because I'm being nice. 😁

19 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Celtic fans continually bang on about their cultural identity and how the club has standards, yet here they are kissing Saint Brendan's backside simply because they're hoping the wheels don't fall off after Angel left. 

The manager is a cog in the machine some might say the biggest cog,Ange said the fans are the only constant at the club,the influence he had on the players and fans in his time was fecking magic.
Celtic fans know the rat but we also know the ruthlessness of the game and how successful he was the first time around, he has everything in place to be successful again.

1 hour ago, willywastecoat said:

That's interesting David I see Aberdeen fecked up Scottish football again with their decision on B teams.

We are extremely anti Scottish football. Are you related to wee willie?

52 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

This a problem for you in 3 ways. 

1 - I didn't call them traitors as I was fine with what they did. 

2 - According to non-Rangers fans the club pre-liquiation is not the same club, so they can't be traitors as they joined a "different club" 

3 - Celtic fans continually bang on about their cultural identity and how the club has standards, yet here they are kissing Saint Brendan's backside simply because they're hoping the wheels don't fall off after Angel left. 

Oh, and whataboutery, but I'll not add that to the list because I'm being nice. 😁

On the contrary, as a non-Rangers and non-Celtic fan, none of this is a problem for me at all, I can assure you.

1. I'm confident that some Celtic fans were equally fine with what Rodgers did, just as you claim to be with what McGregor and Davis did.

2. That's a bit of a stretch and it totally ignores the point. Regardless of which 'entity' they left, they selfishly abandoned 'Rangers' in its hour of need, despite their professed love of 'Rangers.'

3. I can't disagree with most of that. However, in the interests of balance, I'd bang on about your own clubs' (both of them) cultural identity and standards if I had a week to spare, but I'd no doubt be accused of whataboutery.

seltik fans, you have bent over and taken the boaby just to go for the mythical "10" and you've sold your soul to the devil.

ETA: you are pathetic.

Edited by Raidernation