Clyde Season 23/24

On Maitland interview:

Amazing to have a board member who speaks with enthusiasm and optimism.

Dir of football...a good start but surely he has more strategic, off-field experience, that we need.

He said "we" several times...I, for 1, have no issues if he is not the only new blood in the boardroom.

5 minutes ago, Bob731 said:

Would be interesting to know if any of the players getting shunted out know yet ? Otherwise there could be a major”down tools” from them….

You’re sleeping at the wheel. we are signing all these players because they are nowhere near good enough and we are at the bottom of the league because of this group and I hope they know they are getting punted.

1 hour ago, Bob731 said:

Would be interesting to know if any of the players getting shunted out know yet ? Otherwise there could be a major”down tools” from them….

You'd imagine Craig, McCulloch and Mulvanny all missing out last week might suggest something, and the two already gone?

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

After three seasons of Saturday boredom I'm concerned I may enjoy watching Clyde again.

I don't really know how my heart will react to the shock.

Although it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Oooooh 😲

I’m getting so excited I’m actually considering getting a half season ticket 

5 hours ago, Bob731 said:

Think it pretty obvious the 7 or so players they are trying to move on.  Pick your 7 from……..

McCulloch, Craig, Carswell, Forbes, Mulvanney, Scullion (Conor), Cameron, Gunn, King, Stevenson, 

Hopefully get 2 full backs, another midfielder and a forward 

Edited by Bullyweeno1

Not that's a tie I'm expecting us to win regardless and league survival obviously the priority but notice all 3 new signings (and Jordan Allan) are cup tied so with so many going out the door and other new arrivals potentially cup tied too it'll be interesting to see what kind of team we can field against Aberdeen.

22 hours ago, CM. said:

Not that's a tie I'm expecting us to win regardless and league survival obviously the priority but notice all 3 new signings (and Jordan Allan) are cup tied so with so many going out the door and other new arrivals potentially cup tied too it'll be interesting to see what kind of team we can field against Aberdeen.

Surely Howie can’t be cup tied if he’s just back from Australia? 🤷🏼‍♂️

23 hours ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

We now have an abundance of centre half’s that you think at least 2 or 3 will be moved on from

Sula

Carswell

Dunachie

Grant

Whyte

Hamilton

Howie

Think we only had Whyte till January anyway, not that I’d want to keep hold anyway. Not that we saw him playing where he was supposed to be most comfortable in.