Clyde Season 23/24

13 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

Jim Duffy shouldn't be allowed withing 10 miles of any football club at any level. A complete imposter who done his best to sink us

This, he should be in the Hague. 

48 minutes ago, virginton said:

For trying to flush Clyde into the Lowland League he deserves a knighthood.

Great patter! It’s well worth giving up valuable seconds of your life on NYD to come and post snide on a team you don’t supports forum page. You’re a cool guy!

11 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Great patter! It’s well worth giving up valuable seconds of your life on NYD to come and post snide on a team you don’t supports forum page. You’re a cool guy!

I think you'll find that I can post snide from the couch, with the Liverpool game on, at the same time. Swing and a miss chump.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

For trying to flush Clyde into the Lowland League he deserves a knighthood.

It doesn't make up for what I had to watch but I do appreciate the point. 

55 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Mitchell not on his usual bench space today for the luvvies v QP

We need a new keeper

Mccall i assume signed him from hibs for them

2 + 2 = 

Depending on who you believe Mitchell is either injured (club) or fallen out with the club (fans) but I would imagine he would only be moving on from us if we're able to bring in a new number one this window

You’d take Mitchell in a heartbeat wouldn’t you. He’d pretty much be the best goalkeeper in the league, so really if he were to leave Thistle on loan he could have the pick of most clubs above us - however as has been mentioned there is the McCall link. Stranger things have happened.

Either way, I’m getting tetchy. Give us another signing, pronto.

1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

You’d take Mitchell in a heartbeat wouldn’t you. He’d pretty much be the best goalkeeper in the league, so really if he were to leave Thistle on loan he could have the pick of most clubs above us - however as has been mentioned there is the McCall link. Stranger things have happened.

Either way, I’m getting tetchy. Give us another signing, pronto.

Mitchell is still a perfectly decent championship standard keeper so would be an excellent signing if you get him. 

With 3 already in and 5 out, I’d say we’re ahead of the curve for January window. It’s notoriously difficult to get deals early at this level as you’re waiting for the teams above to sort their squads. 

I share the hope that more deals are done early, but not losing the head that they aren’t. 

Much that I’m also desperate for new bodies but even the 3 players in already makes us infinitely better than we were until now. Whether that makes us good enough to get 3 points on Saturday remains to be seen.
Another couple at least before Saturday would make us a lot happier I have to say.
I assume they are trying to get them “across the line” as they say, Fingers crossed they do quickly.