Stirling Albion Season 23/24 Onwards Thread

3 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

Survival is still the main priority but if we finished as the top part time team thst would be fantastic.

Not getting carried away but it certainly helps with a positive feeling going into the season

I was expecting a really difficult season. I still expect we'll be 'down there,' and we'll get cuffed at least a couple times, but I reckon we'll be really competitive 

As long as we can stay up I'm happy.

I think we might be able to get a comfy mid table place.....thats my optimistic view 

But it's promising so far.....

Certainly enjoyable beating Premier league opposition away from home

Brilliant performance today. A couple of really well taken goals and you can always rely on Paul Mclean to get a goal from a corner kick. I do love a Darren Young interview. If you miss any of the goals or are waiting for the highlights, he'll happily describe each goal in detail. Magical stuff. 

Felt like we missed McGeachie at times today. Bizarre, I know after a 4-0 win. His long throw would have caused St Johnstone all sorts of problems. 

Delighted with the win and cautiously optimistic for the season ahead. I would still be happy with a 7th/8th place finish and building. But also believe we can do better. A brilliant league cup campaign but really hope the injuries to Hilson and Mcgregor are not serious. 

I’ve been saying since the start of last season that this is a special squad, if promotion wasn’t enough proof, they go and do this. Superb!!

Have already made my prediction in the Prediction thread but think we’ll be comfortably safe this season.

4 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

I’ve been saying since the start of last season that this is a special squad, if promotion wasn’t enough proof, they go and do this. Superb!!

Have already made my prediction in the Prediction thread but think we’ll be comfortably safe this season.

100% on the this is a special squad

This is a great side. I could see it half way through La0s season.

The spirt it in the squad is fantastic and they continue to be a pleasure to watch