Stirling Albion Season 23/24 Thread

3 hours ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

I think Boggs is the only supporter I have seen say that they dislike it so suspect he is in a minority.

I like it, it's quite a simple design but classy and elegant. Happy with that.

Here's the thing.  It doesn't trouble me one bit if other people like it. Each to their own.  One person says he doesn't like it and you feel the need to come out with that.  Are you always that insecure in an opinion?  

22 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

You what mate? Are you feeling ok?

I was only stating that the majority of fans comments towards it have been positive and yours was the only negative one I have seen.  

"Are you feeling ok?"  Oh yeah, anyone who disagrees with you can't possibly be feeling well.  The standard control freak cheap shot. People do not have to conform to a majority or a minority opinion.  It's called freedom of choice and expression. Try and learn to roll with it.

17 hours ago, WC Boggs said:

No we don't.  I don't like the strip.  It's hardly a declaration of civil war, or a cause for mass testicle retreat.

Boggs - nobody is getting het up by this apart from you. It's fine that you don't like the strip, nobody has said it's not fine to feel that way. The majority of people seem to like it, you don't and that's fine. 

If you ever need to talk or get advice about anything, you can always DM me mate. Genuinely, no jokes and no strings attached, if you need some help or anything then please reach out, no judgement here.

17 hours ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Boggs - nobody is getting het up by this apart from you. It's fine that you don't like the strip, nobody has said it's not fine to feel that way. The majority of people seem to like it, you don't and that's fine. 

If you ever need to talk or get advice about anything, you can always DM me mate. Genuinely, no jokes and no strings attached, if you need some help or anything then please reach out, no judgement here.

Yet again, the you must need help cheap shot. Yawn.  Repeats the same aspersion while trying to present an illusion of a sympathetic nature while doing it. Epic bullshit.

45 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

I'm going to be in the Stirling area for work over the coming month or so and wondered if you guys had any pre season games confirmed that I could take in?

Can't see any mention on your official site.

Cheers.👍

Not sure on Stirling but we have Arbroath at home on the 15th July which might interest you?

2 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

I'm going to be in the Stirling area for work over the coming month or so and wondered if you guys had any pre season games confirmed that I could take in?

Cheers.👍

There doesn’t seem to be, however the League Cup games start a week on Saturday so there should be a couple of opportunities to get along whilst you are here 👍🏻

On 30/06/2023 at 10:38, Quentin Taranbino said:

Yeah that opening month looks tantalising. Bring it on 

Will get real sense of where we are at after first 4 league games 

2 derbies 2 home fixtures 

Home fixtures really got to get some victories 

8 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

Cheers.👍

Used this website to check fixtures when I was in Glasgow. Pretty reliable website and really handy. Must get updated regularly as some fixtures could be there in the morning and scrubbed out in the afternoon. 

https://scottishfootballfixtures.wordpress.com/

6-0 vs Dundonald (Spence x2, Leitch, Cummins, Milne & Dunsmore)

5-0 vs Civil Service tonight (Carrick x2, Moore, McGeachie & Hilson)

Lower opposition sure, but good to see clean sheets, goals, range of scorers and new signings off the mark.

Arbroath on Saturday a much stiffer test.