Was the moon landing fake?

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Faking of the moon landings would have to have involved the British who tracked the craft with radio telescopes and the Aussies who had a relay station which was vital to the mission.  

This is a good movie btw:

dish.jpg.21ceaeeb81e4b1c7d033869c772c4bd1.jpg

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I used to bring in the deliveries at Tesco and the lorry driver asked me “Do you believe that NASA went to the moon?” which ended up in an hour long conversation in him explaining how the earth is flat, the moon landing is fake, the camera feed to the ISS is filmed infront of a green screen etc. 

Kept me amused while I was half asleep on a Sunday morning. 

I might have said. I believe we can put men on the moon, but I don't believe you can get they pallets in there without talking shite.

Hurry up, I've got more to do than listen to you.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Faking of the moon landings would have to have involved the British who tracked the craft with radio telescopes and the Aussies who had a relay station which was vital to the mission.  

This is a good movie btw:

dish.jpg.21ceaeeb81e4b1c7d033869c772c4bd1.jpg

And the Russians who had a lunar sattelite picking up their communications. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

We need @Munoz input here IMO

We've already had it second hand from someone who met him :

5 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I met a guy in my old job who firmly believed the earth was flat, NASA was just all actors and the moon landing footage was shot in a warehouse in Nevada. Glad he didn’t come to deliver to our shop often. 

4 hours ago, Aim Here said:

I like this video, which takes a different tack from most. He points out, using the history of film technology, how impossible it would have been to have faked the moon landing footage.

I liked the Mythbusters version where they used actual lights to show that the “shadows” everyone points to as evidence were, in fact, consistent with real versus faked.