Clydebank 2023/2024

RESULT: Clydebank 11-0 Rossvale.
Alan Kelly scored four in tonight’s friendly win, with Callum Graham, Craig Truesdale and Joe Slattery all hitting doubles and Lee Gallacher adding a late strike.
Remember we’re not in action until next Saturday, 24th Feb, when Largs visit us with a 2pm kick off at Holm Park.

4 hours ago, judge macbrayne said:
RESULT: Clydebank 11-0 Rossvale.
Alan Kelly scored four in tonight’s friendly win, with Callum Graham, Craig Truesdale and Joe Slattery all hitting doubles and Lee Gallacher adding a late strike.
Remember we’re not in action until next Saturday, 24th Feb, when Largs visit us with a 2pm kick off at Holm Park.

Worth while friendly....

I am assuming you'll all be down to watch the title decider this weekend when we play St Cadocs

1 hour ago, rhubarb1974 said:

Worth while friendly....

I am assuming you'll all be down to watch the title decider this weekend when we play St Cadocs

Pretty sure we will have representatives there watching the game - and probably at other fixtures taking place 

I’m based in West Lothian so will probably head to a game around here - likely to be Armadale Thistle v Easthouses Lily at the moment 

2 hours ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Pretty sure we will have representatives there watching the game - and probably at other fixtures taking place 

I’m based in West Lothian so will probably head to a game around here - likely to be Armadale Thistle v Easthouses Lily at the moment 

Will Matt Bampot have the brass neck to call round the clubs your representatives are attending and asking them to get them in for free. Couldn't shame the guy.