Clydebank 2023/2024

Just now, Vanderbilt said:

Talbot haven’t won the league by your warped sense of history as the West Juniors died and its a new league the last couple of seasons.

They have won the league that was the highest they could many times, bear in mind the current league is only a few years old. 

So what is your highest achievement? 

Ours is WOS title

Just now, rhubarb1974 said:

They have won the league that was the highest they could many times, bear in mind the current league is only a few years old. 

So what is your highest achievement? 

Ours is WOS title

Different league Talbot won,West Juniors died.No longer played for.

1 hour ago, rhubarb1974 said:

When did you last win the premier league?

As a neutral not particularly liking either side, I will say Matt & Grace were totally classless, there is celebrating and keeping a level of respect. Similar to when in their final last year they had brought in their champagne in expectation of winning then disappeared without a well done to Talbot when Talbot blew them out the water. News get around, people know what they are like. 

Clydebank have been league favorites for the majority of the season and I maintain points on board are more important than games in hand. Keep your bottle and you win the league if your bottle crashes then I think your chance has gone for years to come. 

The only thing in waiting is the long EOSL gets a free hit at promotion the less quality that is in the EOSL making it easier for WOSL to go up. It will near enough end up EOSL all in the LL and then WOSL, EOSL will start to fail without it's big teams and the SOSL will end up with the likes of Gretna etc...back. 

You're full of nonsense and deflecting. One trophy win with one shared trophy win funded by someone's ego and you want to slag off others?

Show me a team that doesn't go to a cup final without a bottle of champagne on their bus, behave. You can say what you wish about Matt & Grace, but it's nonsense.

1 minute ago, Vanderbilt said:

Different league Talbot won,West Juniors died.No longer played for.

I am not arguing that Talbot have won the WOS, I asked what you highest achievement is?

Ours is winning the WoS League title.  P.S. I would happily swap my one WoS title for Talbot's honours list, so winning the WoS for me is not bragging. 

Please let me know what your highest honour is as a club

Just now, not man of the match said:

You're full of nonsense and deflecting. One trophy win with one shared trophy win funded by someone's ego and you want to slag off others?

Show me a team that doesn't go to a cup final without a bottle of champagne on their bus, behave. You can say what you wish about Matt & Grace, but it's nonsense.

They are an embarrassment, Matt more than Grace his boss. 

25 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

Give me Clydebanks record now from when they were formed, not when you claimed they were formed as we know that team is Airdrieonians now.

This is the typical retort from someone who has no real argument but wants to prolong some nonsense.

Just now, not man of the match said:

This is the typical retort from someone who has no real argument but wants to prolong some nonsense.

You are slagging off Darvel's record which I have never denied is not extensive. We have however won the WoS league. 

The Clydebank fan hasn't answered my question.

1 minute ago, rhubarb1974 said:

You are slagging off Darvel's record which I have never denied is not extensive. We have however won the WoS league. 

The Clydebank fan hasn't answered my question.

You know the answer, you're looking for an argument that doesn't exist.

48 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

They are an embarrassment, Matt more than Grace his boss. 

I  reckon i can say with some degree of certainty that your are without a doubt a total fanny and are laughed at by most if not all on this forum .. as the pieman"s money starts to filter away your team will soon be back to their genuine level which is insignificance but we will still be a well run , strong and ambitious club ... stick that in yer crack pipe ya halfwit 😁

42 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Uft superb news, well done Matt Bamford/pott and the board for getting that done! 

What age is Nicky Low? Not sure if he is as old as he looks? Similar to Trusdale I would have said looking at him he was the other side of 30 was genuinely shocked how young he was, not sure if Nicky Low is older player or just looks older. 

I personally don't think Nicky Low is the same player he was however unsure if the length of contract is because he is experienced head. 

35 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

What age is Nicky Low? Not sure if he is as old as he looks? Similar to Trusdale I would have said looking at him he was the other side of 30 was genuinely shocked how young he was, not sure if Nicky Low is older player or just looks older. 

I personally don't think Nicky Low is the same player he was however unsure if the length of contract is because he is experienced head. 

Can exclusively reveal he is 76 years old. 

45 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

Is your google broken?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Low

(just in case thats too hard to work) - just turned 32 ;) 

8 hours ago, rhubarb1974 said:

It's the Arthur Scargill haircut that gives you that impression.