Premiership - new strips 2023/24.

9 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

And red and white 🤣

I think the gold is fine to be fair. The badge maybe looks a bit odd without the white but nothing really bad about it.

ETA: I think my main (minor) gripe would be the stars not being the same shade of gold if I'm honest, as well as that underarm trim.

Edited by AJF

This is where the dearly departed Enrico Annoni would have gone on a multipage meltdown about how only the league champions should be allowed to have gold on their kit. Followed by a story about how he gave CPR to someone outside Celtic Park in his way to work that morning.

Livi away is a good kit, especially by Joma's standards. Would be better without the panel under the arms but I like it. (I'm usually a fan of Dons away kits in that colour scheme)

Our new one is not to my taste - like many others I'd always prefer white trim. But the saving grace is the simple design, meaning the gold isn't too garish.

St Johnstone's the best of this week's batch - classy.

Edited by Ampersand
Spelling

St Johnstone do a simple V Neck with pinstripes and it looks smart as fcuk. Manufacturers (and the marketing folk in clubs who sign off on designs) just don’t seem to realise that less is more. Most times, relatively simple designs go down better than, for example, sticking a subliminal image of a skyline across your arse, or making your hoops look like they were drawn in crayon by a drunk, blind five year old.

That Bayern Munich Aberdeen one is nice for a one off too.

Well played Perth Saints, nice. Very nice.

Edited by pozbaird

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

St Johnstone do a simple V Neck with pinstripes and it looks smart as fcuk.

I'll have whatever you are having, because that farmers top is so bland it's painful.