Germany 2024

invergowrie arab

Just now, Scary Bear said:

Do you know which group Scotland will be in?

IMG_4819.png

Not a clue, anyone who says they can is lying or deluding themselves imo. Best chance at this stage is buying a random set of tickets depending on whether you've picked a base, and hoping to swap them or sell them back on the UEFA resale hub next spring. 

I don’t even really see the point of this sales process, why can’t they just wait until December and sell them then! Particularly annoying as most of the tickets are sold at this point. 

I’m wanting to get tickets for Dortmund and Frankfurt - just to see both grounds, but this obviously makes it more difficult!

It being tied into your SSC ticket just seems utterly wild!

3 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

I don’t even really see the point of this sales process, why can’t they just wait until December and sell them then! Particularly annoying as most of the tickets are sold at this point. 

I’m wanting to get tickets for Dortmund and Frankfurt - just to see both grounds, but this obviously makes it more difficult!

It being tied into your SSC ticket just seems utterly wild!

I suppose it guarantees them a certain number of tickets sold if a game like Albania vs Slovakia ends up being played at a 70k+ stadium. 

Can definitely see why they’d want to stop people having multiple tickets for one day. A workaround would be to get someone to else who doesn’t have enough SSC points or isn’t even intending to go at all to apply on your behalf. 

7 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I suppose it guarantees them a certain number of tickets sold if a game like Albania vs Slovakia ends up being played at a 70k+ stadium. 

Can definitely see why they’d want to stop people having multiple tickets for one day. A workaround would be to get someone to else who doesn’t have enough SSC points or isn’t even intending to go at all to apply on your behalf. 

Yeah - I just wasn’t clear on how the tickets worked and how they were linked in your account if you were able to use them if someone else got them!  S’pose worse case they could be sold anyway. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Yeah - I just wasn’t clear on how the tickets worked and how they were linked in your account if you were able to use them if someone else got them!  S’pose worse case they could be sold anyway. 

Based on 2021, the UEFA ballot tickets are fully transferable, you can email them to whoever you want (provided they don’t have tickets for another game on that day) for them to add to their account.

The national allocation (SSC) tickets cannot be transferred between accounts.

3 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Based on 2021, the UEFA ballot tickets are fully transferable, you can email them to whoever you want (provided they don’t have tickets for another game on that day) for them to add to their account.

The national allocation (SSC) tickets cannot be transferred between accounts.

Ahh brilliant - thanks!

6 hours ago, lichtiemike said:

I’m not sure the interpretation of this process is entirely correct, I understand that you can only enter this ballot for one game a day but I don’t see a reason why you’d be blocked from holding tickets in different locations on the same day. 

From the UEFA FAQs..

image.thumb.png.0c5f152fd250650feb094d9124a8f63d.png

I assume it's because in many cases it will be impossible to get from one venue to another on time on the same day, and the kick off times haven't been determined yet.

16 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Set up another account. Not sure how they are auditing that but I've got 3 so I could apply for more games. 

Last time they asked for passport numbers when you paid for your tickets, but any old number was accepted.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Last time they asked for passport numbers when you paid for your tickets, but any old number was accepted.

Yeah I even put one in my wife's name just to chance my luck. She's not getting my ticket though!

On 03/10/2023 at 08:29, No_Problemo said:

Reading this Twitter thread, and it suggests not applying for ballot tickets if you have a decent amount of SSC points (I’ll be on 13 after Spain) as if you got allocated a different game on the day of a Scotland game you then wouldn’t be able to get your official Scotland end ticket!

I have no idea if this is the case, but could really do with an official idiots guide on the process. 

I'm not following that information, I just can't see UEFA stopping any fans watching their nation due to getting tickets to other games - never know with UEFA though.

I would expect UEFA to give allocation to teams after the April ticket sales. I've applied for tickets every day near where i'm staying and will have the points for Scotland games 

8 hours ago, betting competition said:

I'm not following that information, I just can't see UEFA stopping any fans watching their nation due to getting tickets to other games - never know with UEFA though.

I would expect UEFA to give allocation to teams after the April ticket sales. I've applied for tickets every day near where i'm staying and will have the points for Scotland games 

If we go by recent tournaments UEFA give allocations to qualified teams around January/February, it's only the teams that qualify via the playoffs that get their allocation that late. 

It might work out for you but it's quite a bold move to just decide you know better when the alternative is a chance you're stuck with tickets for another game on the same day Scotland play with no way to buy Scotland tickets via the SSC because of UEFA's rules on not having tickets for 2 games on the same day.

6 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

If we go by recent tournaments UEFA give allocations to qualified teams around January/February, it's only the teams that qualify via the playoffs that get their allocation that late. 

It might work out for you but it's quite a bold move to just decide you know better when the alternative is a chance you're stuck with tickets for another game on the same day Scotland play with no way to buy Scotland tickets via the SSC because of UEFA's rules on not having tickets for 2 games on the same day.

Think we need clarification of what we can do, I've asked:

https://support.tickets-euro2024.uefa.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Easy, wait til a day before first game.

tell the wife yet going on a business trip.

Go to where scotlands playing with a cargo. Drink in designated fanzone  until comfort isnae an issue

sleep on benches, airports bus stations etc.

come home reeking

2 days of apologising and she’ll be right as rain.

you’re welcome for the advice

22 hours ago, betting competition said:

Think we need clarification of what we can do, I've asked:

https://support.tickets-euro2024.uefa.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also sent a question on that. I've applied for 3 games in cologne.  

Would the SSC tickets go via SFA website and not Uefa site? If so, can't see the SFA being able to cross ref with Uefa. Also surely would need to be via SFA for points verification? 

Minefield!