League 1 new strips. 23/24

21 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

That's awfully decent of you, thanks very much.

Lol my bairns not the bairns. I dinnae have your stereotypical weegie nasal accent due to where i have lived / worked

19 hours ago, Beckford said:

Late to the party but not as late as most seasons. Mixed feedback on line so far. Im reserving assessment until i see it tomorrow. Not a fan of sticker badges.image.thumb.png.c6a2b2598e77b0c228b5be2acd57480d.png

If I was an Accies fan;

Why is the home top badge so small? It seems a bit disrespectful by the manufacturer. 

All-red sleeve looks cheap. Why can't they just continue the hoop pattern, like is standard on... perhaps any other teams that have hooped jerseys? 

The away strip is awful. 

7 hours ago, Bluegrass Bairn said:

If I was an Accies fan;

Why is the home top badge so small? It seems a bit disrespectful by the manufacturer. 

All-red sleeve looks cheap. Why can't they just continue the hoop pattern, like is standard on... perhaps any other teams that have hooped jerseys? 

The away strip is awful. 

Seen that some of the replicas have the badge and logo on the red hoop, over-lapping a little with the white. Amateur hour as usual with Accies. Shades of the oscilloscope Matchwinner replicas which were a bloody mess. Oh well, £45 saved.

On 29/07/2023 at 21:52, Owsley 2 said:

Seen that some of the replicas have the badge and logo on the red hoop, over-lapping a little with the white. Amateur hour as usual with Accies. Shades of the oscilloscope Matchwinner replicas which were a bloody mess. Oh well, £45 saved.

At the forum today there was an acknowledgement of the various issues with quality of some of the kits. We were advised supplier issues meant a rush job to get them out before the season starts (which to be fair has been a complaint from a lot of us over the years and shows they are now at least reacting to feed back) 

I seem to have been lucky with the quality of the ones i got and have grown to really like the kit but agree things like the allignment of the logos and badges is poor. 

On 29/07/2023 at 14:11, Bluegrass Bairn said:

If I was an Accies fan;

The away strip is awful. 

Who is the manufacturer 

2 hours ago, Passionate said:

Who is the manufacturer 

LF sports who the new owner jas a relationship with. Think the previous lot were unable to deliver so LF were asked to come in when the change of club ownership was confirmed. 

Think the kits and merch available will improve given time

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2023 at 10:31, Beckford said:

Think the kits and merch available will improve given time

Agree with this. They've also already teased a green and blue kit, presumably next season's change kit.

We were all fed up with off the shelf teamwear, so can't grumble too much about a new supplier finding their feet.

Players and staff seemed to be wearing a wide range of kits, training gear and trackies. Got to say i like the look of the new gear, but a wee bit unprofessional seeing some players in the addias training kits.

Minor grumble though as the away kit looks pretty good "live" so to speak and enjoyed the game today with two cracking goals