NFL Game Pass now on DAZN - GTF

StewartyMac

4 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

I cancelled mine back in February and they've still took my subscription this month 

Not had an email from them since January so thought all was sorted.  Silly me 🤦‍♂️

I better make sure they didn’t take mine 

I don't mind paying for the service and I have done for years but the DAZN platform is horrendous and I ain't paying for my enjoyment to be ruined every weekend because the player jumps randomly to live when. I have been watching it delayed.

So what does everyone use to watch the NFL?

8 hours ago, strichener said:

I don't mind paying for the service and I have done for years but the DAZN platform is horrendous and I ain't paying for my enjoyment to be ruined every weekend because the player jumps randomly to live when. I have been watching it delayed.

They’ve also done away with the 4 payments of £37 and replaced it with a monthly payment of £15.99 but your locked in for 12 months. It’s either that or £150.99 lump sum 

Edited by lichtie23

8 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

I removed my payment method so they couldn't auto renew this year. Still seems to be working fine though even though I haven't made a payment.

I watched the giants game without a subscription. I thought the preseason games were possibly free

12 hours ago, strichener said:

I've got NOW TV. Not ideal but not getting NFL Gamepass for the foreseeable.

1 hour ago, Claudia Gentile said:

I've got NOW TV. Not ideal but not getting NFL Gamepass for the foreseeable.

After last years experience I'm not rushing back to get the Gamepass through DAZN. Youtube would be an option but its very expensive. I'll still to Sky for the moment.

On 12/08/2024 at 21:28, mrpaddyx said:

I removed my payment method so they couldn't auto renew this year. Still seems to be working fine though even though I haven't made a payment.

yeah preseason is free. Its like watching England games, the commentators are complete homers who don't give a fcuk about the away team.

i have a tremendous deal with Virgin, so its scott hanson and the red zone team for the next 2 years at least for me

35 minutes ago, steelmen said:

yeah preseason is free. Its like watching England games, the commentators are complete homers who don't give a fcuk about the away team.

i have a tremendous deal with Virgin, so its scott hanson and the red zone team for the next 2 years at least for me

This is intriguing, because I spent years of listening to Dan Fouts talking down the Chargers at every opportunity, so the idea of pro-Chargers announcers is a novel one for sure.

One of the reasons I love the Padres home coverage. Don & Mud are absolutely brilliant listening. Pair of them are funny, insightful, irreverent, and pro-Padres without ever veering into making any sort of negative comment about any opposition team or player. Commentators around the world, especially those doing football commentary on Club TV etc could learn a lot by listening to Baseball announcers.

14 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

This is intriguing, because I spent years of listening to Dan Fouts talking down the Chargers at every opportunity, so the idea of pro-Chargers announcers is a novel one for sure.

One of the reasons I love the Padres home coverage. Don & Mud are absolutely brilliant listening. Pair of them are funny, insightful, irreverent, and pro-Padres without ever veering into making any sort of negative comment about any opposition team or player. Commentators around the world, especially those doing football commentary on Club TV etc could learn a lot by listening to Baseball announcers.

Normally i wouldn't bother seeking out preseason games but with Dazn giving it away for free and me being curious about Nix i though i would watch it. The colts commentators were fine but constantly gave opinions about Colts offense and defence. There was nothing derogatory about the Bronco's they just didn't mention us that often outside general commentary

i.e. Nix throughs to Sutton down the left sideline... they would then talk about the colts player who tackled him or was beaten by him. 

I'll give this weeks a try when it is a Bronco's home game.

14 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Totally agree with this. Most of the baseball I watch is being covered by local stations, and while the focus is on the home team, the announcers are knowledgeable and respectful about the visitors as well. It's nothing like club TV over here, much more balanced and much more enjoyable. Baseball announcers are the cream of the crop of sports commentators.