#Barclays 23/24

Cheese

1 minute ago, ClydeTon said:

Prime will never let us forget those substitution indicators they have.

I wouldn't even like to think of the number of matches I've watched live on TV, but I can honestly say I've never once wondered how many subs a team has left to make. 

Just now, DrewDon said:

I don't know why McCoist is having a bit of a go at Rashford for the offside goal - it was a perfectly logical and sensible pass to play to Garnacho in that position; it's entirely up to him to hold his run properly. 

United have been caught offside a ridiculous amount of times. 

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I don't know why McCoist is having a bit of a go at Rashford for the offside goal - it was a perfectly logical and sensible pass to play to Garnacho in that position; it's entirely up to him to hold his run properly. 

Disagree.

Its mainly Garnacho's fault. But a player of Rashford's experience has to see he might be offside and delay the pass until he is definitely behind him.

6 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

Prime will never let us forget those substitution indicators they have.

Never knew it was on Prime. I’ve been watching the Irish channel.
Switched over and first thing I hear is McCoist. Is there any platforms he doesn’t cover?

The question with Man United isn’t who they should get rid of, it’s who they should keep.  In that lineup, I’d keep Varane and Garnacho (arguably as a sub).   From the bench I’d keep McTominay.  Of the injured players I’d keep Casemiro and Lisandro Martinez.

They just need to start again and build some sort of team.

ETA Id keep Rashford as well, but not as a first choice starter.

Edited by Disco Duck

Villa are all over the place and that has been coming for some time. They just needed to sit deep and cigar their way through the rest of the game, but have been committing players forward and struggling to keep the ball. 

Still expect Man U to concede at least one more shanner though.