#Barclays 23/24

Man United to finish no better than 7th. Hilariously entitled fans providing the backbone of this seasons banter. 

Ange to lead Spurs to about 5th which their fans will inexplicably shriek about as being "not good enough". 

City to win the title by at least 10 points from Liverpool. 

Chelsea to finish outside the top 4 and Poch to be emptied by seasons end.

City will win the title by a country mile, with Arsenal, Liverpool, and Newcastle all in the top 4.  Chelsea, Spurs, and Man U, plus one other team, maybe Aston Villa (in no particular order), to round out the top 8.

Going down I think Everton's luck will run out, joined by two of Luton, Forest, Sheffield United, and Bournemouth

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Chelsea to finish outside the top 4 and Poch to be emptied by seasons end.

City will win the title by a country mile, with Arsenal, Liverpool, and Newcastle all in the top 4.  Chelsea, Spurs, and Man U, plus one other team, maybe Aston Villa (in no particular order), to round out the top 8.

Going down I think Everton's luck will run out, joined by two of Luton, Forest, Sheffield United, and Bournemouth

I think man u are in the top 4 again 

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

Class signing, he's fantastic 

I know swap deals are fantasy land patter most of the time, and this is absolutely no slight on the absolute #baller in question, but if Liverpool could have switched Tonali for Thiago, both sides and both players would likely have suited that.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I know swap deals are fantasy land patter most of the time, and this is absolutely no slight on the absolute #baller in question, but if Liverpool could have switched Tonali for Thiago, both sides and both players would likely have suited that.

If Thiago is going anywhere this summer it will be Saudi Arabia. They would be the only ones who work pay the nearly £1m a month he is on at Anfield just now considering his injury record now.

He only has one year left on his contract, so if he doesn't want to take the oil money I'd be happy to see him stay for another year.

Henderson will be taking over the Milner versatile substitute role and if Lavia is signed, Fabinho's days will be numbered as well.

Might all be happening a bit too quickly to be honest, but it's needed.

4 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Rice will be highest profile signing of the summer so far if it happens. Still think Nathan Collins to Brentford could be best, though. 

Did Newcastle no sign Tonali? 

12 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

If Thiago is going anywhere this summer it will be Saudi Arabia. They would be the only ones who work pay the nearly £1m a month he is on at Anfield just now considering his injury record now.

He only has one year left on his contract, so if he doesn't want to take the oil money I'd be happy to see him stay for another year.

Henderson will be taking over the Milner versatile substitute role and if Lavia is signed, Fabinho's days will be numbered as well.

Might all be happening a bit too quickly to be honest, but it's needed.

The midfield badly needed gutted out tbh. Whole team suffering because of it. If Liverpool sign well in that area they will be a force again. And they have so far tbh with Mac Allister and Szoboszlai