#Barclays 23/24

I cannot for the life of me see Kane join Bayern Munich. Why would you get to within 47 goals of Alan Shearer's Premier League scoring record and then go to Bayern to help them win the Bundesliga for the 97th time on the trot? Why would you go? What for?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12914637/mason-mount-and-kai-havertz-sales-represent-poor-business-from-chelsea-says-paul-merso

The Barclaycard, ladies and gentlemen.

12 hours ago, eez-eh said:

I cannot for the life of me see Kane join Bayern Munich. Why would you get to within 47 goals of Alan Shearer's Premier League scoring record and then go to Bayern to help them win the Bundesliga for the 97th time on the trot? Why would you go? What for?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12914637/mason-mount-and-kai-havertz-sales-represent-poor-business-from-chelsea-says-paul-merso

"they are proper players "

Well that's me convinced 

14 hours ago, eez-eh said:

To play for a decent football team, and win a real trophy, of course.

Spurs are never good enough to win competitions, but aren't bad either. His national team are just fully f**king shite, though.

Bayern are just serial winners so Kane would be able to feel silverware that isn't his Fork.

(Predicting now that Dortmund finally win it)

On 08/07/2023 at 18:09, DrewDon said:

You see, this is annoying. It is dedicated, matchgoing Newcastle fans like me who will be inconvenienced most by this. 

8pm kick off on a Saturday is wild 

6 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

Most of the replies seem to be happy with the situation.

Weird!

Pretty much sums up why I couldn’t give a f**k about the Premier League these days. 

Edited by PSJ.84

19 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Pretty much sums up why I couldn’t give a f**k about the Premier League these days. 

Would be happy if the SPFL arranged Hibs to go to Ross County for a 8pm Saturday kick-off.