#Barclays 23/24

On 30/04/2019 at 21:34, resk said:

That Ajax keeper appears to be properly two footed. 

On 30/04/2019 at 21:38, Derry Alli said:

Whats his name? 

On 30/04/2019 at 21:46, resk said:
On 30/04/2019 at 21:38, Dele said:
Whats his name? 

Onana. 

On 30/04/2019 at 21:48, Derry Alli said:

5cc8b4a1bdc59_giphy(3).gif.f916244b1c33f9c60a0e3db435db2ca1.gif

The highlights of my posting here.

Can't wait until I get to drown you c***s in it.

On 16/07/2023 at 22:56, DrewDon said:

Ibrox on Tuesday night with 8,000 Geordies should be epic. I am buzzing. 

A good night, over the piece.

A bit of a faux pas as I started by accidentally belting out an Arsenal song in the packed away end. It was simply a hangover from last season. I got some funny glances, but I think there were a few in the same boat so I got away with it. It is my first game back so, like the players, it's only fair to be cut some slack! It was nice to see some Geordies joining in with some of 'the songbook' around the ground too, and I was happy to assimilate and play my part in that.

I'm enjoying the online discourse surrounding Henderson going to Saudi Arabia. "He's 33, he's got the chance to set up his family, good on him." He is in fact living in a council house in the Wirral that's riddled with damp so I can understand the motivation. 

On 18/07/2023 at 18:58, Derry Alli said:

The highlights of my posting here.

Can't wait until I get to drown you c***s in it.

You've failed in your full season with Amadou, but I don't trust myself to be as sharp with two Onanas in the league. 

Not that he really should care, imo.

He's had an impressive career alongside some of the best players in the world, and he's hopping over to the desert to make as much money as possible out of the last couple of years of his playing career. Perfectly fair, imo. I mean, £200k a week for his (declining) ability/age is absolutely mental. He'd be insane to say no.

I get that he's supposed to be an LGBT Ally and he's going to a country that isn't particularly famous for being an LGBT Ally, but it's his life.

But yes, it'll be fun to see the defending of his views against the Saudis' own take on things.

Edited by ClydeTon

50 minutes ago, Empty It said:

I like everyone defending these multi millionaires enabling the Saudi sports washing scheme as if they're skint with no other options.

I personally think they're all c***s and it's not "fair enough".

Pocket Change or Life Changing, 200k is 200k. Regardless of who's offering him it, makes no difference to him or any other. He's just doing the same job for more money. No-brainer for him or all of the others. (Still c**ts for it, but fairly easy to understand why)

7 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

Pocket Change or Life Changing, 200k is 200k. Regardless of who's offering him it, makes no difference to him or any other. He's just doing the same job for more money. No-brainer for him or all of the others. (Still c**ts for it, but fairly easy to understand why)

The reason any of these guys are going is greed, just pure greed.

As someone who has had the chance to take what would have been (for me) genuinely life-changing money in the ME but decided not to because I didn't want it on my conscience, I am quite happy to call out multi-millionaire footballers (especially ones who kid on to be LGBT supporters) as being vastly in the wrong for doing so.

Got to be honest, I am happy to quietly judge absolutely anybody who takes the money over there in any line of work. Slaves aside.

6 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

He's going to be on £700k. 

Well then that makes it even more true.

5 hours ago, Empty It said:

Doing the same job for ridiculously more money is something any footballer would do. Greed, maybe, but ultimately he's just taking the best offer available. Plus, he's hardly going to get much gametime in Liverpool's new midfield and would struggle to fit into most PL Clubs.

6 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

He's going to be on £700k. 

Well then that makes it even more true.

5 hours ago, Empty It said:

Doing the same job for ridiculously more money is something any footballer would do. Greed, maybe, but ultimately he's just taking the best offer available. Plus, he's hardly going to get much gametime in Liverpool's new midfield and would struggle to fit into most PL Clubs.