#Barclays 23/24

Cheese

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

There cant be a player a major club in world football who is as shite at decision making as Marcus Rashford.

If there is the options to run, pass, cross or shoot, he has a spectacular ability to pick the worst option available.

Almost as shite as my timing 🤣

It does seem like pretty much the only way to make this United side look even half-decent is to play a high line against them and give them the opportunity to create chances through fast transitions. Spurs are a better team, but playing into their hands. 

There are things I like about Werner's game, particularly some of his movement and how he carries the ball; he just needs the goal to be about six times taller and wider than it is currently. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm so confused about what United era we're in. Is it a new one? Still.the previous one? Or back to an old Solskjaer one?

The last known era was the post Aston Villa era after the wonderful comeback when they won 3-2.

That lasted 4 full days then Forest pumped them.

Think we might be between eras the the moment. 

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm so confused about what United era we're in. Is it a new one? Still.the previous one? Or back to an old Solskjaer one?

Soon be the Ineos team doctor era 

Just now, eindhovendee said:

The last known era was the post Aston Villa era after the wonderful comeback when they won 3-2.

That lasted 4 full days then Forest pumped them.

Think we might be between eras the the moment. 

Depends on the result today. A win will definitely mark the beginning of a new era at Old Trafford.