#Barclays 23/24

23 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Just watching SSN doing some analysis of Klopps fist pumps at the end of the match. Now I am as guilty as the next man of assuming City will romp it from here, but it turns out Klopp did 3 triple fist pumps yesterday instead of his usual one. That seems really significant to me. 

5 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I see BBC Sport are running their 500th article in the last 2 years about Man United finally getting to a turning point.

New era mate.

Fifth one this season.

6 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I see BBC Sport are running their 500th article in the last 2 years about Man United finally getting to a turning point.

It really is quite something isn't It. Still, this time apparently has thr distinction of the endorsement of Roy "Keano" Keane

Jamie Carragher - “all the best coaches do something special at a lower level first. I’m thinking of Jose at Porto, and Jurgen at Borussia Dortmund”. 

Peak #barclays from an utter gobshite. 

31 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Guardiola at 

<checks notes>

Barcelona

Would Klopps tenure at Dortmund be described as "special"outwith media talking up Klopp? I would say so. It was good. Proabbly a great time for Dortmund fans, but I dont think we seen something special unfolding then if you use Jose at Porto for context. 

2 hours ago, mozam76 said:

Jamie Carragher - “all the best coaches do something special at a lower level first. I’m thinking of Jose at Porto, and Jurgen at Borussia Dortmund”. 

Peak #barclays from an utter gobshite. 

These are the same people that will tell you with a straight face that Ronaldo was better than Messi because Messi didnt prove himself in the #Barclays.

I always wonder if they all actual think its as superior as they say, or if they get encouraged or coached on how to promote the league. Its actually incredibly impressive how on brand *fucking everyone* associated with the #Barclays is. Almost without fail.

27 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

You can tell by Cole Palmer's face that he has a single-digit IQ.

Single digit IQ and a seven digit bank balance for kicking a ball about for a bit. 

Whose the real idiots?