#Barclays 23/24

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

4-3 defeat at Bournemouth after being 3-0 up.

55 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Going 3-0 up against Bournemouth in a first half and still losing. That was when I knew their goose was officially cooked.

The fact that this was midweek and not televised works against it imo. 

That line-up and bench for Man Utd is kinda shocking. So bad that it was jarring turning over from watching their women's side win the FA Cup in competent, untied, disciplined fashion to see the men walking out the tunnel. How have they fallen this far? The good thing from a Scottish perspective is McTominay thrives on responsibility, and he's got a lot of responsibility here. 

If I were a Man Utd fan I'd want to lose this game, Man City setting the record for most consecutive league titles is surely much worse than Arsenal winning.

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hoping for another embarrassment here to see if Keane says something worse than Casemiro should disappear to the MLS.

Obviously its cool to slaughter Casemiro atm.... But honestly..... What the f**k was that. Boys been a total #baller for years and now looks like a competition winner. 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Obviously its cool to slaughter Casemiro atm.... But honestly..... What the f**k was that. Boys been a total #baller for years and now looks like a competition winner. 

Like someone rough as f**k attempting to get by at centre half in an amateur game…

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Like someone rough as f**k attempting to get by at centre half in an amateur game…

He's got that vacant, why is this happening to me I just want to be left alone look that goes hand in hand with a hangover 😂

18 minutes ago, GordonS said:

If I were a Man Utd fan I'd want to lose this game, Man City setting the record for most consecutive league titles is surely much worse than Arsenal winning.

Seems to be the general consensus in the pub watching this, watching with around 50 others and I'd say about 30 odd are Utd fans, City fans hoping for a Utd win, Utd fans wanting to win but as soon as the goal went in immediately decided that was for the best.

As has been pointed out in the pub, Spurs fans will have this same dilemma on Tuesday. 

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Unless they win the FA Cup final you’re watching it

The regression on the park has been pretty stark, but over and above that, its quite something that the rebuild job just gets bigger and bigger every single year. Its amazing that they have never once really put a dent in that. Its a billion pound job. Literally, and Garnacho aside, they dont have much in the way of saleable assets either. A truly fascinating mess. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

The regression on the park has been pretty stark, but over and above that, its quite something that the rebuild job just gets bigger and bigger every single year. Its amazing that they have never once really put a dent in that. Its a billion pound job. Literally, and Garnacho aside, they dont have much in the way of saleable assets either. A truly fascinating mess. 

Amazing they have spent something like £1.5 billion to get in this state. 

You could write a book about their season. 

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Surely Man Utd have an academy player they could have put in at CB in these 2 games? Liverpool have shown in Quansah they can be trusted.

Absolutely. 

It's an established FACT that because of a talented crop 30 years ago, all Man U lads are automatically the best young players in Europe.