#Barclays 23/24

Cheese

Fair play to him for his honesty in saying that he's stepping down for his own mental health.  Burnout is probably more prevalent in football than we realize and he's trying to avoid getting there.  It was similar when he led Dortmund so I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in management in early 2025 after a break

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Fair play to him for his honesty in saying that he's stepping down for his own mental health.  Burnout is probably more prevalent in football than we realize and he's trying to avoid getting there.  It was similar when he led Dortmund so I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in management in early 2025 after a break

Suspect he will find the Germany managers job waiting for him then.

With the Anfield ticket situation and moving around for work, I have only seen the great man managing away from home.  Therefore, I'm surprised how upset I am about this.  I wondered if Liverpool may have been looking at Big Ange, before he became Levy's latest potential sacrifice.  Forget all the divvies having a go about Scottish football; there is pressure in Glasgow and Liverpool.  The U.S. owners are generally clueless regarding the fans E.g putting the low paid staff on furlough in probably the most left wing part of England.  However, they got their last appointment right so I pray lightning will strike twice.  I just hope Kris Doolan is not planning any surprise press conferences.....

Just now, Judy Murray said:

That Klopp video is incredible. Noone has died ffs get a grip

Even opposing fans are at it. 

Don't think we have seen a reaction to a manager leaving like this since Ferguson. And it's quite embarrassing, especially as Liverpool were sacking managers for seasons like last year pre-Klopp

I hate moving on from a place of employment and the crap that goes along with it. I don't think I could handle all the publicity in this situation at Liverpool - though Klopp probably gets off on it. 

Edited by 2426255

21 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Boy at my work came in earlier, nearly in tears, to say that Klopp was going at the end of the season.

Fully grown man in his 50s. From Angus.

That's how deep the #barclays cuts.

Reveal hidden contents

Barry Took - HDHub

Read that as “#barclays c***s” at first. I think I was right.

27 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Boy at my work came in earlier, nearly in tears, to say that Klopp was going at the end of the season.

Fully grown man in his 50s. From Angus.

That's how deep the #barclays cuts.

Reveal hidden contents

Barry Took - HDHub

I didn’t understand that picture at first

it Took a moment