#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

1 minute ago, ArabGaz said:

Get ‘em telt Keysey! 👏

“*City”

“*denotes a team waiting to answer 115 PL charges of financial wrongdoing”

I was gone at that. Absolutely brilliant stuff. 

Other personal highlights: 

- Calling Unai Emery "a class act", but also admitting taking the piss out of his English whilst he was Arsenal manager;

- His list of "proper United captains";

- Insinuating that Klopp lost out to the Liverpool boffins in a battle to keep Milner.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

I was gone at that. Absolutely brilliant stuff. 

Other personal highlights: 

- Calling Unai Emery "a class act", but also admitting taking the piss out of his English whilst he was Arsenal manager;

- His list of "proper United captains";

- Insinuating that Klopp lost out to the Liverpool boffins in a battle to keep Milner.

I enjoyed his apparent aversion to calling goalkeepers by their names, plus a paragraph about Arteta in his technical area.

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I enjoyed his apparent aversion to calling goalkeepers by their names, plus a paragraph about Arteta in his technical area.

I love how his Arteta fixation has evolved from mild distaste to a genuine concern that he is going to seriously injure an opposition player or something. 

54 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

There’s actually gimps online claiming that an arbitrarily defined goal record is bigger than winning the Bundesliga.

Carragher was one of them. Absolute madness that they think the goal scoring record is more important than league titles. He’ll be joining one of the biggest clubs in Europe with  legitimate CL aspirations as well. He should go to Bayern for a few seasons, win a few trophies then head back to the Barclays to tick off Shearer’s record.