#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

3 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Its really, really funny that #TheBarclaysTM is turning into a one team league. 

Muppets spending £100mil+ on transfer fees on guys with one good season just to finish 6th.

Makes me smile when they say that other leagues around europe are just one team leagues whilst this happens and as long as pep is there, it will continue to. 

5 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Burnley with all the signs of being a team who'll play pretty football but get pumped most weeks.

Bit like Tony Mowbray's West Brom team from back in the day.

The streets have catastrophically forgotten Tony Mowbray's West Brom. 

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

Yeah it's on the SSBT machines. 

What stops you from putting the same bet on numerous times if you’re annoyed about the £10 maximum? 

I assumed it was for regular punters only as it was quite close to free money, they usually give them away as they know most punters will just gamble the winnings

Liverpool's bid for Caicedo off apparently. I've seen this story before, at least in reverse: Rangers say they have rejected a mystery £9m bid for Nikica Jelavic - BBC Sport

Oh, I hadn't even seen this bit. Good luck Hertz fans, this man is your manager associate coach

And fellow Ibrox striker Steven Naismith was eager for the player to remain in Glasgow.

"He has been a massive player for us since he has been at the club and hopefully we can keep him," said the Scotland international ahead of the closure of the transfer window.

"He is a top-class forward and in football years he still has a bit to go before he reaches his peak.

"I'm sure he will be a world-class player by the end of his career."

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

What stops you from putting the same bet on numerous times if you’re annoyed about the £10 maximum

I assumed it was for regular punters only as it was quite close to free money, they usually give them away as they know most punters will just gamble the winnings

You need a Plus card which you scan on the machine. It gives you access to certain bets and offers like that but limits stakes in the same way as if you were placing the odds boost bet online.